The Rumour Thread

Yeah i do think the new rumor engine is Warcry - related. A shyish chaos warband seems like a good guess. The bone tendrils could also come from there; they could be a new endless spell for Forbidden Power tough. Hard to say.

Rumor Engine 23-04-2019.jpg

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Ghark said:

Today's rumour engine:

RumourEngine-May7-Content2jce.jpg

Seems related to Death IMHO

Image result for maugan ra phoenix lord

New Phoenix Lord s coming maybe? Looks a bit like Maugan Ra's scythe?

Edit: Actually.. scratch that. it doesn't look like it at all. 😂😂😂

Edited by WarbossKurgan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, The World Tree said:

The text suggests Tzeentch, but surely it can't be...?

It talks about striking a bargain with Tzeentch.  The various tribes of chaos supposedly strike deals with different dark gods from time to time.  I think it's  a bone staff for a darkoath shaman or something along those lines.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rattila said:

Yeah i do think the new rumor engine is Warcry - related. A shyish chaos warband seems like a good guess. The bone tendrils could also come from there; they could be a new endless spell for Forbidden Power tough. Hard to say.

Rumor Engine 23-04-2019.jpg

My first thought on the new rumour was that it looked Eldar or Death (Or both).

I think that the scaled pattern is more likely to be Seraphon, it has a very lizardy feel. It seems as though the Chaos Daemons we've yet to get updates for are the less scaly ones, whereas we've had the new Keeper, and some Khornate stuff, which would be a better fit aesthetically.

I don't see that is being from a Fury or a Tzeentchian beasty, although I've not painted any of either so am no expert.

No, it is a scythe without the firing/laser etc... so it is a weapon with no shooting, meaning probably fantasy more than sci-fi.

It is unlikely that GW update such a char without doing something in comunication, without doing something in the eldar line, and nothing here let us thinking about an up coming Craftworld change...unfortunately.

GW have to update Eldar at some point, I'd wager they are in a strong position to be the next big update (for 40K) after Sisters of Battle and Chaos. At least after those two forces Eldar are about the oldest left barring a few Guard models. That said I agree that's not a gunblade its just a blade on its own - chaos or death most likely. 

Just now, JackStreicher said:

Okay listen up.
I've just bee nshown a picture in which there is the Worm-Spite AND a huge broken old Oak for the new Sylvaneth! Including a new Battletome with the new Hero on the cover!

Do you know something more? Any new units coming? 

3 minutes ago, JackStreicher said:

Okay listen up.
I've just seen a picture in which there is the Worm-Spite AND a huge broken old Oak for the new Sylvaneth! Including a new Battletome with the new Hero on the cover!

And
Cool dice + Warscroll cards

I too have now seen this image - darn it those are some really neat looking dice! Honestly most creative GW has made

(and makes me curious why slaanesh didn't get dice!)

Praise be an actual leak-rumour!!! In the Rumours thread! 

Edited by Overread
  • Like 4

I didn't think much of the tree at first. The bad photo wasn't helping. But there is a bigger picture elsewhere and I zoomed in and that is some creepy, creepy stuff! I still prefer the old citadel wood trees, but the new tree is going to look great with the nurgle one, with some minor additions! The dice are interesting, but I don't think I'd have the patience to use them! Still love that worm spell though. It's going to be donated to my gloomspite warband though. No way are the pesky tree elves getting it!

• Like 1