The Rumour Thread

10 hours ago, Vasshpit said:

It all looks great, and will be my first chaos army eventually, but I'm pretty disappointed that there's not one female model amongst the Acolytes.

I had no reason to expect any but damn!.....

Sure would of been nice to have some breakup in the tide of epic pecs.

Out of EVERY single AoS new model we've had what, 3!? And one was made of bark!!!

I have to say, I found that quite annoying as well, especially given the Akolytes background as shape shifting cultists, one would think there would be female members. Even if the human society of the free cities is throughoutly patriarchal, that would just give women another reason to join a cult, particularly one that promises a change and path to power for everyone.

The only way out on this one for GW is to claim all akolytes change into a masculine "battleform". I will be curious to see if the Battletome makes any mention of something like that or if "all cultists are men" is just taken for granted and assumed to be accepted.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Rogue Explorator said:

I have to say, I found that quite annoying as well, especially given the Akolytes background as shape shifting cultists, one would think there would be female members. Even if the human society of the free cities is throughoutly patriarchal, that would just give women another reason to join a cult, particularly one that promises a change and path to power for everyone.

The only way out on this one for GW is to claim all akolytes change into a masculine "battleform". I will be curious to see if the Battletome makes any mention of something like that or if "all cultists are men" is just taken for granted and assumed to be accepted.

Can we please not open this can of worms.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Rogue Explorator said:

Yeah Tzeentch is very discriminatory; if he doesn't like something's appearance he will change it until he does.   Khorne on the other hand, warmly accepts all comers.  He cares not from where the blood flows.  More likely to see female bloodreavers :P  

so, the App leaked points cost and warscroll for lots of things of Tzeentch. You can find everything under Daemons of Tzeentch 

Point Costs: 

Kairos 340 Leader, Behemot, unique
Lord of change 300 Leader, Behemot,
Kairic Acolytes 10-40 140 Battleline
Blue Horrors 10-30 50
Brimstone Horrors 10-30 40
Magister 120 Leader
Tzaangor Enlightened 3-9 160 
Tzaangor Shaman 120 Leader
Tzaangors 10-30 180 Battleline

TZAANGORS

Move 6"
Wound 2
Save 5+
Bravery 5

they can have paired blades or shield
2 in 5 can have greatblades,
1 in 5 can be a mutant with +1 paired blades attack
The Leader has +1 to hit
Musician make them run and charge
Icon bearers in the hero phase roll a d6 for each mage within 9" (friend or foe) and do 1 Mortal Wound on a 4+ on an enemy within 18"

Savage Blades are 2 / 4+ / 4+ / - / 1
Greatblades are 1 / 4+ / 4+ / - 1 / 2
Beaks are 1 / 4+ / 5+ / - / 1

Arcanite Shields are ward save of 6+

Twin blades get +1 to hit

Anarchy and mayhem get +1 to wound if an arcanite hero is within 9", no roll required

Savagery unleashed: +1 attack for each model attacking with blades or greatblades for every 9 models in the unit (maximum +3)

10 of them have 4 models attacking with 2 damage 2 attacks each.

KAIROS

14 wounds, still 10" movement but now he gets slower as he's damaged

Melee weapons are now 2 attacks for the staff and 5 for the claws. Also the claws are damage 2.

Lost Secrets and Ciphers

Oracle of eternity now can't affect initiative roll

Mastery of Magic is unchanged

The rest is unchanged. 

LORD OF CHANGE

14 wounds, still 10" movement but now he gets slower as he's damaged

Weapons changed a lot. Now are 

Missile

Rod of Sorcery 18" / 2d6 / 3+ / 3+ / - / 1

Melee

Staff of Tzeentch 3" / 3 / 4+ / * (same as before) / - / 2
Baleful sword 1" / 2 / 4+ / 2+ / -2 / 3
Wicked Talons 1" / 4 / 4+ / 3+ / -1 / 2

Everything else is the same

TZAANGORS ENLIGHTENED

Move 6"
Wound 3
Save 5+
Bravery 6

You can give them a disc for 16" move, 4 wounds and the disc attacks. I see no reason to do it.

MELEE

Spear 2" / 2 / 4+ / 3+ / -1 / 2
Beak 1" / 1 / 4+ / 5+ / - / 1
Disc 2" / d3 / 4+ / 3+ / -1 / d3

Leader get +1 attack with spear

Babblim stream of secrets: 
+1 fleeing models from battleshock for each unit within 9"

Guided by the past:
If an there is an enemy unit that has already attacked in the combat phase within 3" they reroll hits and wounds

Preternatural Enhancement:
+1 to hit for spears and beaks if within 9" of a Tzaangor Shaman in the combat phase.

• Like 1