The Rumour Thread

The warscrolls for the chaos lord on foot and daemonic mount is STILL UP. Found them through google, it's the first two links GRAB THEM NOW. 

https://www.google.co.uk/search?source=hp&ei=w-LEXLOtD-HjkgWNt46ADA&q=chaos+lord+of+slaanesh+warscroll&oq=chaos+lor&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.35i39j0i131j0j0i20i263j0j0i20i263j0l4.69.1204..2012...0.0..0.51.388.10......0....1..gws-wiz.....0..0i67j0i131i20i263.j_o9xzMqY28

If you are playing with friends, I think they would be more than happy to let you use the warscrolls/old points or perhaps people can convert their own lords. I already downloaded them. 

Edited by shinros

20 minutes ago, shinros said:

The warscrolls for the chaos lord on foot and daemonic mount is STILL UP. Found them through google, it's the first two links GRAB THEM NOW. 

My understanding are all warscrolls are matched play legal as long only as you are using the most current warscroll of that name and it has a pitched battle profile (most commonly found in the GH but are available in other locations as well) As of now chaos lord on foot will remain legal forever at its current points.

This is why you can still use compendium and such since their warscroll names have not been reprinted and a pitched battle profile can be found in that PDF.

It would be nice if the next GH clears up wording and makes only units in the current GH and future releases matched play legal.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, svnvaldez said:

My understanding are all warscrolls are matched play legal as long only as you are using the most current warscroll of that name and it has a pitched battle profile (most commonly found in the GH but are available in other locations as well) As of now chaos lord on foot will remain legal forever at its current points.

This is why you can still use compendium and such since their warscroll names have not been reprinted and a pitched battle profile can be found in that PDF.

It would be nice if the next GH clears up wording and makes only units in the current GH and future releases matched play legal.

That's good to know, the problem was access to the warscroll because they removed them from the app and the website. 

Edit:Read the post again, I disagree with you on the last point. I like my chaos slaanesh lords. :X

Edited by shinros
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, svnvaldez said:

I sure hope the next GH doesn't do that, then I have to scrap my Tomb Kings, and I'm not doing that just yet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, TheR00zle said:

Oh dear god no.... don't do this to me @Carnelian, don't make the first new rumour we have be that the compendiums are gone!

I wouldn't worry. Tomb kings and Brettonians have been in the app since it launched and there is absolutely no reason for GW to remove them now.

In the recent aos heat one at warhammer world the was a tomb kings army and a Brettonian army. 

If they suddenly removed compendium,the anger from the community would be disproportionate to the number of people who actually used those armies. Much better to tempt them over with new human or death releases in the future.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Sleboda said:

Why?

Give in. Embrace the feeling of elation. Let the guilt wash over you and add a little taste to the experience.

Resistance is for the timid.

But I already did that last week with the great Prince!

I mean it makes sense, taking in the Prince of Excess and free love alongside worshipping the trees, but darn it its not the hippy era any more! 

Edited by Overread
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Skreech Verminking said:

No, you’re right it isn’t, instead our society is consumed by scheming politicians, and lies.

So welcome, welcome to the era of the great horned rat😁😉!!

I think we need to rename you - Great Horned Rat's Witness ;)

• Haha 1

It seems that Forgotten Powers will have new mechanics: open vaults and recieve some type of reward (or something bad).

That take me thinking, if Malign Portents expanded a new point system (previously called "Prophecy Points", and later addapted to Command Points), what kind of new mechanics are we going to see in AoS 3.0?

Can't wait for more previews!!!

Don't know why people are talking about 3.0. There won't be a new edition for at least two years. 

Regarding the scenery,  it is interesting that this is completely different from the terrain that was shown in the warcry video. Looks like we will have lots of options in the near future.

Edited by Chikout