Khorne judgments and other alliances

Hounsou83

Question

4 answers to this question

28 minutes ago, King Taloren said:

Yes. All you need is a Khorne Priest to use them there is no restrictions on the allegiance that can take it like all the other faction endless spells. Only on who can cast them.

I think this is wrong.

The Judgements of Khorne fall under their Allegiance abilities and there's a line that reads: "KHORNE PRIESTS in a Khorne army can summon Judgements of Khorne"

Seems to me they have the same restrictions as the blessings & spell lores have.

37 minutes ago, Sedraxis said:

I think this is wrong.

The Judgements of Khorne fall under their Allegiance abilities and there's a line that reads: "KHORNE PRIESTS in a Khorne army can summon Judgements of Khorne"

Seems to me they have the same restrictions as the blessings & spell lores have.

An interesting part. The Warscrolls for the judgements do not say there is any restrictions on allegiance they just state that a friendly Khorne Priest May summon it. 

12 hours ago, Sedraxis said:

I think this is wrong.

Would agree with you on this.  Sadly Judgements are (as they currently stand) an allegiance ability for Khorne armies.

12 hours ago, King Taloren said:

An interesting part. The Warscrolls for the judgements do not say there is any restrictions on allegiance they just state that a friendly Khorne Priest May summon it. 

Warscrolls only include details on how they "work" in game so to speak.  If you look at the scenery warscrolls (e.g. Magmic Battleforge) they don't include it either as it's the allegiance ability that "grants" them.

• Thanks 1