purchasing Malign Sorcery Endless spells seperately

Is there a way to purchase the endless spells on the Malign Sorcery box seperatly?

I want to use the cogs for an upcomming tournament, but the book and spell cards are mostly our of date, or will be outdate with the GHB 2019 ( I think) So I do not need them.

17 hours ago, Dongilles said:

Is there a way to purchase the endless spells on the Malign Sorcery box seperatly?

I want to use the cogs for an upcomming tournament, but the book and spell cards are mostly our of date, or will be outdate with the GHB 2019 ( I think) So I do not need them.

Why do you think the book and cards will be out of date?  The GHB will only change the points for spells (not seen any rumour to suggest otherwise) so the Malign Sorcery book still contains a large amount of stuff that can be used such as the endless spell rules, realm spells, realm artefacts, magic themed scenario etc.

Far as we know at present the only thing that might chagne in the GHB 2019 is the point costs for the endless spells; the actual cards themselves will remain unchanged (save for any errata/FAQ changes). GW also isn't likely to re-issue the set for a long while yet and likely not until they do an AoS 3.0 which is likely many years off at present (we also don't know if AoS 3.0 will be a tune-up with only minor changes/additions or a more major reworking). 

So the set is pretty safe to buy into now and besides most of the cost of the set is in the models themselves, so even if GW did break them out to a model only set its price likely wouldn't adjust by much. 

I've had quite good luck  converting individual ones out of other miniatures. For example, my quicksilver swords is just a lot of spare sword arms an weapons attached to paperclips. I plan to make a sylvaneth spiteswarm the same way (lots of spare bug bits)