Bigroom1

Hi folks, just signed up to the tga, so expect to see me all over the place in the coming months.

I'm starting a destruction army, and I have a couple of Doom Divers on the way to be the long ranged arm of Gork/Mork. However, the rules stipulate that the effectiveness of the piece is affected by how many crew are by the catapult. 

Any ideas on models to use as these crew? The models I have only have one!

Thanks!

Welcome!

Maybe some snotlings? They strike me as the type to hang around in the backlines to cheer on flying gobbos. :-)

You could put a few on each base to make them better reflect their stats (same as the smallest kind of horror in the new WH Quest), should be cheap enough to pick up on eBay too!

Both sound options!

Off to eBay, let's see what we can rustle up.

Look forward to showing off the finished product.

I'm torn between pure gobbos or branching out into Destruction. 

Entirely too indecisive for a hobby such as this.

Thanks!

Common gobbos are a really good faction! Lots of variety, and can be deadly in numbers. Their warboss is legacy though, which is confusing.

For my doom divers, I just converted some of the multi-part boxed gobs. For each crew, there's a boss, a torch gob, a gob with a sack (for gunpowder) and a gob with a helmet, waiting to be next (I should note that I am using Empire mortars for my doom divers)!

Archived