Question about all these armies and their futures...

Hello again!

If I may ask one newbie question more, here's something that I'm wondering after looking over the various AoS armies...

Stormcast Eternals are.... rather impressive as an army. Quite a lot of unit choices, very nice designs etc. Is it me or... are other armies somewhat less awesome? I mean, Daughters of Khaine seem interesting as a concept - but they are so much... smaller. so to say. They seem to have about 10 units - also, some of their units use models that seem a bit oldish. Melusai are really cool, Morathi is obviously a fantastic model - but Witch Aelves are a bit... meh. Not awful, but not really jaw-dropping, either. And Bloodwrack / Cauldron of Blood could *really* use an update. The same goes, for example, for the Hedonites - the new Keeper of Secrets is fantastic, other recently-released new models are very cool, too. But the Daemonettes are still the same design from at least a few years ago...

So, here's a question: any chance of GW updating some of the older models in their armies, i.e. releasing a refreshed version of Witch Aelves etc.? Also, any chance on Daughters of Khaine (or other armies) getting some additional models?

Edited by PiotrW

I think any plastic model that isn’t horrendously outdated are probably going to stay in production for a long time. GW I think are more concern about updating their resin and metal models first then refreshing current plastic ones. 

Granted in 40k they are starting to refresh their army ranges with bigger marines for Imperium and Chaos but I don’t expect it to happen in AoS anytime soon