Anyone order GW stuff from Kabuki Studios in the last month or so?

I hope this isn't the wrong forum for this, but I'm starting to wonder if this might have been a scam. I ordered my looncurse stuff (along with a bunch of other GW items) from Kabuki Studios in Italy. I ordered on May 4th, and received a follow-up email on May 10th that they didn't have enough English copies, but that they had plenty of Italian copies to fill the order. I said this was fine, but it's been nearly a month and they haven't shipped yet. I also noticed that they pulled all the GW products out of their webstore.

If any of you have ordered from Kabuki recently I'd love to know if you are also having issues.

I've not ordered from them but if they've pulled all of their GW stock from display that isn't very encouraging.

Have you attempted to contact them since the 10th? If you have not then you should do so, phoning them if possible if not then use their facebook/email. If you have and you've not heard from them then that's been a month without communication and I would advance it up a step and contact your debit/credit/paypal and get a chargeback issued. One month is a long time for a regular product order to go without any word from them and even if they'd run out of Looncurse (which did happen in multiple stores) then the rest of your order should have been fine.

If you have not contacted them after the 10th and do so now give them three or so working days to respond and then if they do not advance it up to a chargeback.  These days most debit cards are quite protected; paypal is generally good and credit cards are ruthlessly protected. 

It was a paypal goods and services transaction, so I should be covered. I have contacted them via Facebook and they did respond, but they have since missed the shipping date that they gave me in that message. I'll be reaching out again at the end of the week, so we'll see.

If they've missed the shipping date (and its been at least a day) then I would contact them immediately rather than wait till the end of the week. They've already had a month to simply put stock they said they'd got into a box to mail it to you.