As my Matched Play opponent, which compromise would you accept for me to use this model?

As my Matched Play opponent, which compromise would you accept for me to use this model?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. I'm a Wanderers player who owns the Sisters of Twilight. Is there any choice below you'd accept to allow me to use Wanderers allegiance for our regular friendly games?

• 1) Using the model and still keeping your Wanderers allegiance would be too unfair for me to accept, so no, I'd only let you under Order.
    • 2) I'd let you use the model as an ally but only for games above 2000 points because the model costs 420points which is above the allies limit.
    • 3) I'd let you use the model as an ally to your Wanderers for 400 points despite the true cost of the unit being 420.
    • 4) I'm a great person and I'd even let you count it as a Wanderer unit!
    • 5) Other (please write below)

As your Matched Play (TM) opponent, I'd expect you to follow the rules.  As your Narrative Play(TM) opponent, we'd jointly find a way to make it work and we could have a fun time (maybe I'd bring a Hellcannon with my Slaves army).

(Your thread title and your poll question are asking two different things.)

Edited by amysrevenge
  • Thanks 1