Where can I get Chaos Dragon/Galrauch

DestroyerBirb

Hi everyone!

I have a question for all the warhammer pros out there and those who have been around since fantasy. Where could I get the Chaos Dragon/Galrauch?!

It is a necessity in my Slaves to Darkness 2k and 2.5k army and would appreciate it if you could tell me where this dragon is hiding! (One, dragons can’t hide from me forever, not that I am a good seeker but they are huge and can’t hide, and two, don’t tell me eBay, I know they exist in other places.)

On 5/29/2019 at 3:16 PM, Paladork said:

I have a nicely painted Galrauch I'd be willing to part with, if you're interested just shoot me a message!

Thanks!

I just would need a little more information, like are you selling it or just giving it away, the condition, and if the shipping will be free or 1000000000000 pounds (That last one is mostly sarcasm)

Hey, I'd be willing to sell him as he currently doesn't fit well in any of my current armies.  He's in great condition, in the 8+ years I've had him I've only ever had a wing break and it was a quick, easy fix.  I think he's very well painted, he looks pretty similar to the GW paintjob, very Tzeentchy looking.  As far as shipping, depending on where it's going, I usually split the cost.