Forbidden power base sizes?

I'm guessing based on the pictures, but Nagash's mug looks like he's on a 65mm, the bridge looks like the same size as the ovals used for the new GSC and Ork vehicles, and the rest look like they're on the smaller ovals (the ones that are a step up from the cav ovals).

3 hours ago, Fulkes said:

I'm guessing based on the pictures, but Nagash's mug looks like he's on a 65mm, the bridge looks like the same size as the ovals used for the new GSC and Ork vehicles, and the rest look like they're on the smaller ovals (the ones that are a step up from the cav ovals).

That is my guess too but I'm hoping to get some concrete info.

Would be awesome if someone could write the basesizes here, when getting the hand on the box.
I guess the shards are the some model as the pyramides in the arcane hazard box of warhammer underworlds.
Sitting on 2 of the pyramids I just need the right bases to avoid buying the box.

Horroghast = 50mm round

Lauchon the Soulseeker = 90 x 50

Shards of Valagharr = 105 x 70 (x2)

Soulscream Bridge = 120 x 95 (x2)

2 hours ago, lare2 said:

Funny thing, the instructions don't tell you what bases to use. I just had to guess... guessed right but was a pain. 

I thought the same - found it fairly self explanatory though as you've only 2 pairs of bases (and the bridges won't fit on the smaller ovals)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1