Maggotkin Nurgle Knights

Slaves

I bought some pre-painted 2nd hand Maggotkin Nurgle Knights  off ebay because, quite frankly, they just look super cool. Even cooler than the regular Chaos Knights.  I probably shouldn't base my army on which units look cool, but whatever.

Now I want some more, but I can't actually find them as a GW product. So I suspect that they were converted somehow from regular chaos knights?

The horses and legs are clearly identical to Chaos Knights, but the torso's, heads, arms and weapons are Nurgle.  But I can't see any Nurgle models that they might have been swiped from.  So is there a Nurgle Knight conversion kit?  I can't seem to find one of those either, so I have no idea how these knights were made...

20 minutes ago, ManlyMuppet88 said:

Any chance you can get some photos up? Somebody on the forum will likely be able to identify the bits but it’ll be hard working off a description.

Well there's this guy with the big mouth, and this guy with a naked half torso on his banner...

20190523_132202.jpg

20190523_132318.jpg

They are converted.

Half is GW Knights the other half Avatar's of War, Wasteland Warriors with great weapons.

https://www.avatars-of-war.com/eng/web/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&prodcode=pl03&prodname=Wasteland+Warriors+of+Pestilence+with+great+weapons&id=118&Itemid=53

I tried them myself as Chosen alternatives but their scale is slightly smaller than GW. So i ended up having smaller chosen than chaos warriors and didn't like it at all.

Edited by Kurrilino