Khorne Army 1,000pts

Soulslip

Been following around with a 1000pts Khorne list for local tournaments. 

General: Herald of Khorne on Blood Throne

-Deathdealer, Slaughterborn

Slaughterpriest

-Bloodboil, Bronze flesh

Bloodsecretor

Flesh hounds - 5

Flesh hounds - 5

Flesh hounds - 5

Karanak 

Khorgorath 

Khorgorath 

Skull Alter - terrain 

1000/1000. 

Idea it to be extremely fast, not much magic getting through for two rounds I'm hoping with the amount of collars and Karanaks collar. Shooting will R.I.P this idea a new one.

I figured as soon as Karanak gets in range of his quarl ability pop it. Summon a 4th unit of flesh hounds to the table. Keep Karanak and  new unit of hounds on the quarry unit. Other three hounds can charge other units as seen fit.

Herald is following/engaging behind the three units as well to keep " Locus of Fury" aura for the rerolls. He will have bronze flesh intially caste on him for durability rounds 1 and/or 2.

Bloodsecretor will move up with a Khorgorath, keeping his aura of +1 attack to majority of the army except maybe 1 pack of dogs depending of range. Slaughterpriest will move up with a khorgorath and will bloodboil/bronze flesh accordingly the units that need it.

Mostly of the units I need moving fast will, standard move/run/charge (4 units can reroll this). 

Karanak collar of khorne to reach out and do mortal wounds to a wizard on a successful unbinding roll. 

Locus of Fury. Allowing all the dogs, and Karanak reroll 1s. With +1 attack from the bloodsecrator. Giving a hound total of 5 attacks/rerolls. And gives Karanak a total of 12. 

Khorgorath will walk up the board and eventually leave their respective characters to pair up if need be. Have the khorgorath crash into a single elite unit together if need be and tar pit it, hopefully it can heal a wound each a turn,and being separate units if damage is done by the Khorgorath, the unit is now at -2 Battleshock test.

Just thinking and compiling armylists while working a new summer job. Any C and C is welcome. I only play Kharadon Overlords, but recently wanted to dabble in the Khorne ways.

This is my first list for Blades of Khorne/AOS 2.0

Been following around with a 1000pts Khorne list for local tournaments. 

General: Herald of Khorne on Blood Throne

-Deathdealer, Slaughterborn

Slaughterpriest

-Bloodboil, Bronze flesh

Bloodsecretor

Flesh hounds - 5

Flesh hounds - 5

Flesh hounds - 5

Karanak 

Khorgorath 

Khorgorath 

Skull Alter - terrain 

1000/1000. 

Idea it to be extremely fast, not much magic getting through for two rounds I'm hoping with the amount of collars and Karanaks collar. Shooting will R.I.P this idea a new one.

I figured as soon as Karanak gets in range of his quarl ability pop it. Summon a 4th unit of flesh hounds to the table. Keep Karanak and  new unit of hounds on the quarry unit. Other three hounds can charge other units as seen fit.

Herald is following/engaging behind the three units as well to keep " Locus of Fury" aura for the rerolls. He will have bronze flesh intially caste on him for durability rounds 1 and/or 2.

Bloodsecretor will move up with a Khorgorath, keeping his aura of +1 attack to majority of the army except maybe 1 pack of dogs depending of range. Slaughterpriest will move up with a khorgorath and will bloodboil/bronze flesh accordingly the units that need it.

Mostly of the units I need moving fast will, standard move/run/charge (4 units can reroll this). 

Herald has, deathdealer to try and make the save a bit rougher for the opponent making his sword -2 rend. And slaughterborn, trying to get any lucky missed rerolls turned into 6s for extra mortal wound output. I'm hoping the Heralds "gorefest" ability will keep him alive for a couple rounds. The gnashing maw will have the +1 to attack. I hope it gives me a 50% chance to heal a wound a turn.

Karanak collar of khorne to reach out and do mortal wounds to a wizard on a successful unbinding roll. 

Locus of Fury. Allowing all the dogs, and Karanak reroll 1s. With +1 attack from the bloodsecrator. Giving a hound total of 5 attacks/rerolls. And gives Karanak a total of 12. 

Khorgorath will walk up the board and eventually leave their respective characters to pair up if need be. Have the khorgorath crash into a single elite unit together if need be and tar pit it, hopefully it can heal a wound each a turn,and being separate units if damage is done by the Khorgorath, the unit is now at -2 Battleshock test.

Just thinking and compiling armylists while working a new summer job. Any C and C is welcome. I only play Kharadon Overlords, but recently wanted to dabble in the Khorne ways.

This is my first list for Blades of Khorne/AOS 2.0

I added to the idea a bit. Sorry for the addition.