Just thought I'd say "Hi"

Galvainn

Hello there!

After browsing the forum for a while, I thought I'd finally create an account. 

Who am I? Dutch, 32, long-time Warhammer Fantasy player who got tired of the ever-growing unit sizes, which are particularly hurtful when you play Orcs&Goblins and have little time to paint. I disliked Age of Sigmar when it first hit, since it looked like a half-hearted attempt at writing a game, but I really like how it developed over the years.

I guess the turning point for me were the Kharadron Overlords, which are a very cool concept. So, naturally, I started AoS with a unit of Arkanauts. The army did not develop much further so far, since I was distracted by the arrival of the Gloomspite Gitz. Plastic Squigs! That's all I needed to start rebasing my Night Goblins, which is happening very gradually.

Anyway, I look forward to participating on this forum and showing off some of my work in the near future. Cheers!

Welcome to the site!

Look forward to seeing your armies appearing on battlefields! 

KO should hopefully get a new Battletome this year as GW is pushing them out quite regularly for AoS and I would wager we'll see most armies with a new Tome by the end of the year. So its a fantastic time to get involved; esp for Gloomspite with a new duel box out (though better get it fast I've heard that stocks are flying off the shelves already).