Advise needed in replacing adversary table

Kramer

Hi all, 

I'm about the (finally) buy a set of Silver tower. I'm scrounging up all the cards online/white dwarfs/app because I'm most likely ending up with a set without cards nor models. 

But here's my query. What models to replace the Adversaries with.
I have the list of Encounter tables but no idea of what to use as replacement. I have all kinds of things including a lot Skaven, Beast of Chaos, Slaves to darkness (warrior conversion based on Kairic acolytes). So here's my ideas and the open spots:

Deathrunner = Proxy Two regular assassins
Kairic Acolytes = Proxy Chaos warriors based on those models
Guant Summoner = Proxy an Chaos Sorcerer

Tzaangors = Maybe proxy some gors and Bestigors?
Blue Horrors = ???
Grot Scutling = ???
Pink Horrors= ????
Ogroid = Proxy a Ogor Firebelly?

I have clue how to replace those options with it still being fun. I could easily do a Skaven themed tower by replacing it with skaven options. Or maybe keep it more Slaves to darkness focussed. 

All suggestions and comments that i'm overthinking it are very much appreciated. 

I'd recommend Marauders instead of Chaos Warriors if you have them. The Firebelly should work just fine in place of the Thaumaturge. Regular Night Goblins would do well for the Grot Scuttlings. 

I'm not sure what to use for the Horrors, although you only need two pinks. What about Brimstone Horrors, too? You could pick up a box of all of them. 

99129915029_BlueHorrors01.jpg

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Sharkbelly said:

I'd recommend Marauders instead of Chaos Warriors if you have them. The Firebelly should work just fine in place of the Thaumaturge. Regular Night Goblins would do well for the Grot Scuttlings. 

I'm not sure what to use for the Horrors, although you only need two pinks. What about Brimstone Horrors, too? You could pick up a box of all of them. 

99129915029_BlueHorrors01.jpg

Thanks! Yeah I thought about them, just don't want another units I won't use except there. But maybe it's the best option, it's a fun way to practice OSL and flames painting.