Moon & Shroom Dice SOLD OUT

Mitzy

Afternoon folks, 

As you know us Gloomspite Gitz folk are a passionate bunch, I am no exception and absolutely LOVE nothing more than smashing face with my Gitz. What has always been missing from my life however is some Gitz dice! I have bought other (bouncy) ones that were available but there is a problem with them... THEY BOUNCE!

I was thinking about this and decided to take the bull by the horns and asked a good friend to sort me out with a couple of logos. I am pleased to announce that having sent the design to Chessex (the best dice manufacturer bar none) I have made a substantial order. With the permission of Ben I am now starting this thread and making these dice available NOW!

To get your hands on these gorgeous 16mm dice, carefully follow the instructions below.

So how do you get some? It is simple please pay for the dice you want using PayPal, my PayPal address is mark@mitzman.co.uk 

You need to send the funds as a gift or friends and family, this is important! Be sure to include your address and the quantity you require in the payment notes.

The cost of the dice is as follows:

Dice cost £7.00 GBP for 10 dice packed 5 Moon & 5 Shroom per set (Each set of 10 dice will be mixed colour Moon is Yellow and Shroom is Red, there is no ordering just Yellow or Red as in the interest of safety the Moon and Shroom must be used in equal measure!).

Postage in the UK is £1.50 for up to 40 dice, for every 10 dice over that please add 50p. Example (UK);

10 Dice = £8.50 (£7.00 for dice + £1.50 for P&P)

20 Dice = £15.50 (£14.00 for dice + £1.50 for P&P)

30 Dice = £22.50 (£21.00 for dice + £1.50 for P&P)

40 Dice = £29.50 (£28.00 for dice + £1.50 for P&P)

50 Dice = £37.00 (£35.00 for dice + £2.00 for P&P)

Postage overseas is £5.00 for up to 40 dice, for every 10 dice over that please add 50p. Example (Overseas);

10 Dice = £12.00 (£7.00 for dice + £5.00 for P&P)

20 Dice = £19.00 (£14.00 for dice + £5.00 for P&P)

30 Dice = £26.00 (£21.00 for dice + £5.00 for P&P)

40 Dice = £33.00 (£28.00 for dice + £5.00 for P&P)

50 Dice = £40.50 (£35.00 for dice + £5.50 for P&P)

Hopefully this all makes sense to everyone, if you have any questions, please reply to the thread or by e-mail (mark@mitzman.co.uk).

Please just remember to pay as friends and family, add your address and dice quantity to the PayPal payment notes and remember the dice will not be shipped before the end of JUNE 2019, so please be patient!

Cheers 

Mitzy

DSCN8901.JPG

DSCN8902.JPG

Edited by Mitzy
  • Like 3
  • LOVE IT! 3

Orders List:

1, James Thomson - 40 - paid - shipped

2. Alex Butler - 40 - paid - shipped

3. Peter Pratt - 40 - paid - shipped

4. Carl Martin - 20 - paid - shipped

5. Neil Montgomery - 10 - paid - shipped

6. Horatio Coles-Abell - 50 - paid - shipped

7. Matthew Chambers - 40 - paid - shipped

8. Kevin Cruz - 20 - paid - Shipped

9. Edward Wickens - 40 - paid - shipped

Edited by Mitzy

Are the colors locked in?  I would really like the mushroom dice in the color green.  Also, if you don't mind me asking - what was the cost of customization (I assume it varied depending on order size).  I have been considering doing this same thing and I have simply been too lazy.

On 5/3/2019 at 10:43 PM, Skabnoze said:

Are the colors locked in?  I would really like the mushroom dice in the color green.  Also, if you don't mind me asking - what was the cost of customization (I assume it varied depending on order size).  I have been considering doing this same thing and I have simply been too lazy.

The colours are locked in for this batch, I simply couldn't do multiple batches to suit everyone. Cost depends on dice quantity ordered, I ordered a total of 1000 dice to get the cost down (I also ordered some other dice at the same time). The artwork was paid for and I'd rather not say how much that was but I got mates rates, you just need to find someone who can use illustrator or similar.

• Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 6/24/2019 at 12:53 PM, Stylus said:

Hey Mitzy, have you done any more of those Gork and Mork dice?

(sorry for butting in with an older topic, but an Ork player was admiring my the dice I got from you a while back and said he'd love to have a set)

I will have soon, I’ll post them on the Ironjaws page once they’re available

• Like 1

On 7/30/2019 at 8:05 PM, Mitzy said:

There are plenty of these beauties left for anyone who would like to order...

Just confirming that there are enough for an order of 20 to the US? I'd be interested! And I'd actually be interested in some Ironjawz dice as well, if those are available.

Edited by ajax_xaja

Hi @ajax_xaja yes there are plenty of dice still available. I have enough Ironjawz dice to be able to sell 20. They would be the same price as the Moon and Shroom ones but obviously you could pay postage for 40 and combine the order.  if you're interested please make sure that you state what you have purchased in the PayPal payment notes

On 8/1/2019 at 10:03 PM, Mitzy said:

Hi @ajax_xaja yes there are plenty of dice still available. I have enough Ironjawz dice to be able to sell 20. They would be the same price as the Moon and Shroom ones but obviously you could pay postage for 40 and combine the order.  if you're interested please make sure that you state what you have purchased in the PayPal payment notes

@Mitzy thanks very much, I've sent the money to mark@mitzman.co.uk for 20 dice shipped to the US. Let me know if there's anything that needs to be fixed or if you need any information.

Cheers!

Edited by ajax_xaja

3 hours ago, ajax_xaja said:

@Mitzy thanks very much, I've sent the money to mark@mitzman.co.uk for 20 dice shipped to the US. Let me know if there's anything that needs to be fixed or if you need any information.

Cheers!

Great, just to confirm you only want the 20 Moon and Shroom dice NOT the Ironjawz ones?

5 minutes ago, Mitzy said:

Great, just to confirm you only want the 20 Moon and Shroom dice NOT the Ironjawz ones?

Yep, that's correct. I remembered that the new combined greenskins battletome was on the way, and wanted to see what those looked like (if they do come out with dice) before committing to the Ironjawz ones. The ones you had made up looked great though! 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi there and good morning! At least morning here in Spain.

So im gonna do the payment withing a couple minutes after breakfast and I have 2 quick questions. Well first of all and obviously, are there still dice left? Gloomspite gitz ones, Im gonna pay for 40. And second, I dont need to do any kind of conversion from Euros right? That PayPal will allow me to choose currency. It is going to be my first manual pay through the platform and Im not sure if it is necesary that I do the conversion.

Thanks!

Edit: Money sent, I hope everything was correct :)

Edited by miguel_fernan
Completed

1 hour ago, miguel_fernan said:

Hi there and good morning! At least morning here in Spain.

So im gonna do the payment withing a couple minutes after breakfast and I have 2 quick questions. Well first of all and obviously, are there still dice left? Gloomspite gitz ones, Im gonna pay for 40. And second, I dont need to do any kind of conversion from Euros right? That PayPal will allow me to choose currency. It is going to be my first manual pay through the platform and Im not sure if it is necesary that I do the conversion.

Thanks!

Edit: Money sent, I hope everything was correct :)

Morning Miguel, payment received thank you, I will post the dice to you today. You should receive them within the next 5-7 days. Thanks for ordering.

• Like 1