Stormvault: The New Lore

34 minutes ago, S133arcanite said:

That ‘Ancient evil on the shores of Lake Lethis is giving me an awesome Cthulhu vibe!

Yeah. Definitely looks like a kraken tentacled thing in that picture. I thought that it was meant to be an ally for Nagash? Undead kraken would be an interesting and unexpected direction. Luthor harkon and the pirate coast from Total war 2?! If the kraken is what it turns out to be then it makes sense of why the IDK are in this new allegiance though (plus the whole teclis thing)

On 4/30/2019 at 7:24 PM, Aelven supremacy said:

Still hoping for Settra...

The chances that it's Settra is obviously close to zero for this one, however that doesn't mean he can't be in another Stormvault. ;)

GW could even spin a nice narrative around it. Something like:
When Sigmar discovered the realms and assembled "his" pantheon of gods he found not just Nagash but also Settra. Obviously the super powered Nagash was going to be the god for the undead realms, however we all know Settras personality and so does Sigmar. Unyielding and full of hate for Nagash he would never stop waging war against the deathgod which all in all would've been a bad thing for the mortal realms. So the "best" solution for Sigmar was to lock and hide Settra away forever. Oh the irony of a Tomb King being locked away in what's basically a magical tomb ,., maybe it's even literally his tomb and Sigmar did it while Settra was asleep. Locate it in the great deserts of Hysh, the realm of light (remember that Settra was wielding a blade blessed by their sun god Ptra), far away from Nagashs influence and voíla. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, frostfire said:

It seems that Grungi had done a lot for Sigmar for ages. They look like close friends than just allies. It's a pity that this dwarf god is like completely absent at the current story.

Woop woop

92fyA0w.jpg

If you want to know what Grungni's up to these days, pick up @JReynolds' ace Eight Lamentations: Spear of Shadows, easily my favourite AoS novel to date:

https://www.blacklibrary.com/all-products/spear-of-shadows-ebook.html

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, HammerOfSigmar said:

So, for now, nagash hates sigmar, telics is angry about sigmar, gorkamorka basically follow his instinct, malerion and morathi have their own plan, grungni hide somewhere, grimnir dead.....

Except for alarialle, where is sigmar's allies......😂

They are angry toward him, but to be honest, Sigmar seems to be the only one willing to get ****** done. The others are just reclusive or passive allies who do nothing, and teclis don't have any lesson to give after what he did to the Idoneth

8 hours ago, Double Misfire said:

Woop woop

92fyA0w.jpg

If you want to know what Grungni's up to these days, pick up @JReynolds' ace Eight Lamentations: Spear of Shadows, easily my favourite AoS novel to date:

https://www.blacklibrary.com/all-products/spear-of-shadows-ebook.html

Wow, thx for that,it's good to know where he is these days! Can't wait to see some updates with our dwarf fellas.:)

Edited by frostfire

18 hours ago, frostfire said:

It seems that Grungi had done a lot for Sigmar for ages. They look like close friends than just allies. It's a pity that this dwarf god is like completely absent at the current story.

According to Fyreslayer's Battletome he is back somewhere in Chamon trying to reunite the Dispossessed.

So, to add to the possibility of it being a Vampire that's locked up in Sigmar's magic box....

When they teased which Factions would get day 1 pdf support for WarCry, the only Death Faction and the only Faction without a current Battletome of its own is Soulblight. Suggesting that they might be an independent Faction pretty darn soon.....

Rik

• Like 3

Concerning the potential / obvious Death release, I created a preferential vote. It is based on nothing more than what people would want and not on spéculations of what GW will release.

The poll is on another platform, but created à dedicated topic to post the result here

7 hours ago, Rikk1980 said:

So, to add to the possibility of it being a Vampire that's locked up in Sigmar's magic box....

When they teased which Factions would get day 1 pdf support for WarCry, the only Death Faction and the only Faction without a current Battletome of its own is Soulblight. Suggesting that they might be an independent Faction pretty darn soon.....

Rik

I'm not too sure about that, as much as I'd be on board for it being Soulblight it could just as easily be a completely new faction without current AoS rules. There's a reason they didn't show the third death factions icon and I think it's because however it looks will spoil what faction it will be, could be Soulblight, Deathrattle, Deadwalkers or even some kind of weird Deathmages faction (that could be interesting) but if we saw an icon from any of those they would probably be easy to identify (maybe not Deathmages though). My guess is not too long after Forbidden Power has been released they'll reveal the new death faction which will definitely be out before we get a release date for Warcry so they can keep that day 1 support statement. Exciting times that's for sure.

• LOVE IT! 1