Beastclaw Battalions?

MKsmash

Hello everyone! I've playing Beastclaw for a while, and I've lost many times. I've used their Battalions, and the results have been slightly better. Does anyone know any good BCR lists with Battalions in them? Any help is much appreciated. Thank You!

To be honest BCR as you will know are always a bit on the back foot but I am a fan of a large Skal (rather than the minimum you normally see). I find it gives great screening / board control and the big unit has enough power to kill backfield units. 

FLSH - ethereal amulet 

Hunter - everwinters master, wraithbow 

Fungoid - allies

6  mournfang 

9 Yeti

10 cat

4*2 cat

Skal 

I don’t have the extra 9 yeti models but swapping mournfang for 9 more yeti, fungoid to a butcher with prismatic palisade and 2 extra cats is probably better. 

People have had some success with Braggoth's Beasthammer, although it comes with caveats. It absolutely requires your opponent to play badly and give you a turn 1 charge with no chaff, and a double turn. Has some fiddly range requirements that often leave your gore-grunta sitting too far away or out of combat, and same problem as all BCR lists: no bodies (without the insane damage, safety nets, and summoning of elite armies than are good, like say FEC). It's gone 3-0 in a few three-rounder tournaments in soft metas though not recently.

Edited by heywoah_twitch