Discussion: Chance of GW redoing old kits?

I'm dying for plastics to replace the old finecast stuff in the soulblight range - fell bats, in particular, which I'd like to use. A blood knight (or whatever they named it) kit would look magnificent, I'm sure. If the soulblight battletome, when it happens, were to be treated as a full release with new kits it would be incredible, but I fear I'll be haunted by those ugly resin bats to my grave.

There'll be no new kits for anything that currently exists, I believe. Replacements with new designs and new names, but that's the entirety of the future.

10 minutes ago, Urauloth said:

I'm dying for plastics to replace the old finecast stuff in the soulblight range - fell bats, in particular, which I'd like to use. A blood knight (or whatever they named it) kit would look magnificent, I'm sure. If the soulblight battletome, when it happens, were to be treated as a full release with new kits it would be incredible, but I fear I'll be haunted by those ugly resin bats to my grave.

There'll be no new kits for anything that currently exists, I believe. Replacements with new designs and new names, but that's the entirety of the future.

The batswarms from the LOTR line remain the best sculpts to date in my opinion

Archived