Alternate Tauralon head

Lior'Lec

I got one of the Lord Arcanum on Tauralon kits when they first came out, but I am just now getting around to opening it. Sadly the heads on this beast are just... well, hideous.  I would really like to find a replacement but don’t have any horse minis that would fit (in fact I have next to nothing in the way of cavalry at all). I considered cutting off the bottom of the mouth and sculpting a new (closed) mouth but I don’t believe my skills are up to this yet. Can anyone point me to a suitable replacement head that is similar but without that god aweful grimace? A plain horse head would suffice.

TL/DR: Which kit do I need to buy for a horse’s head that I can use as a good replacement?

I’ll buy a box of Chaos Knights if the heads are the same size. Looks like the horse for the Chaos Knight is more armored  than the Tauralon’s but I would be willing to deal with it if that’s the best we can do. Are these the only horse heads of similar size?