How to Paint RED easily [VIDEO TUTORIAL]

On 4/23/2019 at 6:03 PM, JH.Miniatures said:

I would also want to ask if you would rather have all the tutorials on one big thread or make individual posts for each one?

Thanks for watching!

I would prefer individual posts, that way you don't have to look through them all to find the ones you want. Others may have a different preference. I like the way you show the techniques. Makes it obvious what you are trying to articulate without words. Is the hobby handle worth it? I see it a lot but am unsure. I use and old paint bottle and blue tack...

Edited by kaaras
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, kaaras said:

I would prefer individual posts, that way you don't have to look through them all to find the ones you want. Others may have a different preference. I like the way you show the techniques. Makes it obvious what you are trying to articulate without words. Is the hobby handle worth it? I see it a lot but am unsure. I use and old paint bottle and blue tack...

I think I will merge them all into one. I will be recording and editing the blue tutorial tonight I hope. 

I LOVE my handles, have two small and a big one. I also have three pots with blue-tack. They serve different purposes, you can't really use paint pots and blue tack with heavy or large miniatures, that's what I use the handles for (specially metal cavalry like this ones), for regular plastic infantry? Pots and blue tack all day!