Need Help: Khorne Fluff

JackStreicher

Hello!
I am preparing a mutli-layered present box for my brother to get him into AoS. I know he is into Khorne (in 40k at least) but can't afford another army. So far he wasn't hooked by AoS due to my other brother's Stromcast stomping him while he playtested Daughters of Khaine.

The box will include 700+ Points worth of Blades of Khorne and the Battletome.
Each layer contains several models and the final layer includes the Battletome.

I wanted to make this special with each layer being seperated by one or two scorched pages with Khorne Fluff inscribed on them. I want to symbolize how he strides further and further on the path of khorne until he finally serves Khorne utterly with opening the final layer, which is the Battletome.

I was looking for hints on short fluff texts I can use but I was unable to find any so far.
So I was hoping you could help me out. I am looking for prayers to khorne, short stories and descriptions of the red feast, eight lamentations etc.

Any help is highly appreciated!

There is a ton you could use, but as it's direct content from Games Workshop books I don't think I can share it directly with you here.

The one additional question I have is if you want to solely focus on AoS Khorne lore, it's a bit different from other lore.

Feel free to PM me.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, JackStreicher said:

Hello!
I am preparing a mutli-layered present box for my brother to get him into AoS. I know he is into Khorne (in 40k at least) but can't afford another army. So far he wasn't hooked by AoS due to my other brother's Stromcast stomping him while he playtested Daughters of Khaine.

The box will include 700+ Points worth of Blades of Khorne and the Battletome.
Each layer contains several models and the final layer includes the Battletome.

I wanted to make this special with each layer being seperated by one or two scorched pages with Khorne Fluff inscribed on them. I want to symbolize how he strides further and further on the path of khorne until he finally serves Khorne utterly with opening the final layer, which is the Battletome.

I was looking for hints on short fluff texts I can use but I was unable to find any so far.
So I was hoping you could help me out. I am looking for prayers to khorne, short stories and descriptions of the red feast, eight lamentations etc.

Any help is highly appreciated!

There's a few more bits and pieces of Khornate lore in Shadespire: The Mirrored City and Black Rift as well. 

• Thanks 1

very old school chaos, but the Lamentable tale of the brothers Von gottlieb might help you.

It was in the Realm of Chaos : Slaves to darkness book. - two brothers, one who follows slaanesh, and the other devoting himself to khorne.

Here it is in spoken narrative.

Edited by Kaleb Daark
  • Thanks 1

The Red Feast just came out that tells the story of the mightiest of Khorne's lords Korghos Khul from his days before he became the Bane of Aqshy as he unites the tribes of the Flames Scar Peninsula and begins to follow the path to glory. I've only just started reading it but so far it's pretty good stuff.

• Thanks 1