New VIDEO Painting Tutorial! How to paint SATURATED GREEN easily!

Hi Guys!

I've been wanting to do painting tutorials for quite some time and finally found a way to do them that is easy for me and hopefully nice for you to watch too.

That being said I already found a better setup that will be showcased in the next video that is being edited right now, but for now I'm very proud  to present to you my first video:

HOW TO PAINT - Green with Ease!

Hope you find it useful, expect the next one: How to Paint Red with ease, next week. I already have Blue, Yellow and Chainmail ready too!

Thanks for watching!

Edited by JH.Miniatures

Compared to the WarhammerTV videos, I thought the painting was more useful but the overall video was terrible. Far far too long and drawn out. Edit it down to maybe 10 seconds per colour.

Also, talk about what you're doing or include more text, whilst I'm not a novice, some of the brush work looked odd (were you lifting paint off?)

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Lucio said:

Compared to the WarhammerTV videos, I thought the painting was more useful but the overall video was terrible. Far far too long and drawn out. Edit it down to maybe 10 seconds per colour.

Also, talk about what you're doing or include more text, whilst I'm not a novice, some of the brush work looked odd (were you lifting paint off?)

Thanks for the feedback, I wanted to show the full technique as well as the colour recipe.

That part you are mentioning is called feathering, I quickly clean  the brush and use it to smooth the transition of the glaze. 

I can't talk while recording as I paint at night and my kid is asleep, I'm also not a words person tbh 🤣. I could try to add some text bubble on the techniques in future episodes. Thanks to all your feedback I hope to make the videos better with each episode. 

• Like 3