What's your favorite terrain and where did you get it?

2 hours ago, Antipodean7 said:

Check out Dark Fantastic Mills for 3D printed terrain.  https://darkfantasticmills.worldsecuresystems.com/shop.html#shop-page

Use "aosshorts" as a discount code and get 10% off and support the site too :) 

I have checked them out from Aosshorts links multiple times. I'm waiting for that skaven terrain piece to be released from the front page. 

I got a 3d printer this Christmas and joined the kickstarter for printable scenery for the dwarves and elves.  www.printablescenery.com  if you want to check it out.  Hands down one of the best hobby buys I've had in a while.  with 18 dollars in plastic I made 3 dwarven houses, the dwarven outpost, elven living hall, and the shrine of sollace.  On the second roll I made a 4 story sorcerer tower, some dwarven barricades, and a plague thrower.  I had my brother inlaw help me make the 3d printer and help me trouble shoot the slicing, but wow am I happy with the results.  All of the building are detailed on the inside also.  Granted they take forever to print.  All that I described took me 2 or 3 months to print.   

• LOVE IT! 1