Everchosen / Slaves Army needs some re-roll 1's buffing...

Slaves

I'm a new player with an Everchosen / Salves to Darkness army, with a leaning to Khorne for additional units.  Played a 2000 point game yesterday and rolled an improbable amount of 1's for hit rolls.

My opponent was playing a knighthaunts army [cough - totally overpowered] which was re-rolling 1's constantly (when they weren't re-rolling ALL failed rolls!) - is there anything useful in the chaos army that could be buffing me on hits (and/or wounds) of 1?  The bigger the range and the more buffable units the better...

So as a new player dude, it's worth pointing out that armies with old or no tome like Everchosen and StD are going to struggle with newer tomes.

There is almost certainly a new Everchosen book coming, or a StD as one of the big playtesters is building and using one, always a big giveaway.

I would get the AoS app and filter for those keywords, and just have a general read of the scrolls for a starter, there might be something really obvious you have missed. One of the faction chats on here would be able to help you as well if there's a StD one 

3 hours ago, Chikout said:

You should get a chaos warshrine or three. They do exactly what you are asking for.

ooh, yes it does - and it's a totem so it would be cool with a bunch of blood reavers... and, wow, only 160 points!

• Like 1