Fan created army: "Skytitans"

I'm new to this message board, so please excuse any breaches and whatnot.

I've noticed a Stark lack of destruction and death armies; so that being true, I've set my mind to concept ideas for some, hoping they'd garner some attention and get Games Workshop working on fixing the discrepancy.

My ideas this far, submitted for your approval are as follows:

1: Skytitans: I remember reading in some of the old Ogre Kingdom books about a race of intelligent Giants, now called Gargants. They were bigger, smarter and more powerful than the current set of Giants/gargants, and we're overwhelmed by the sheer numbers and ferocity of the ogres. It seems to me that they could have made a resurgence in AOS. I would include those goblins that steal Overlord ships and some other underlings as well to balance them. They could seek to conquer and unite the forces of Destruction and provide a godlike leader faction akin to Everchosen, Legions of Nagash and the sigmarines.

2: Wanderers who feel betrayed by Alarielle: Elves abandoning Order and embracing the wild side of nature just sounds cool, and it would be easy to do a one to one conversion of units from order to destruction.

3:Barbarian humans worshipping natural forces of destruction instead of Sigmar or Chaos, combined with elementalsnof destructive nature..kind of like "Albion Gone Wild".

I will see what I get from this and see about developing more Death army ideas some other time.

If we're talking about adding new Destruction armies...

The Doomed Dreadlith: Revamped faction of Fimir (and maybe other monsters) having been mostly abandoned by the 4 Chaos gods, they are swept up by the power of the Renegade God. A god of anarchy who wants nothing more than to see the other Chaos gods fall, all while treading devastation in its wake. They would be a new Destruction allegiance faction, because unlike Beasts of Chaos, they bow to none of the Four and actively fight against them, despite themselves being just a terrible. Would focus on causing random mayhem on the battlefield.

This is of course a reference to the old Fantasy god Malal, but placed in a new context.

I have warscrolls and basic concept writing done for two of your three concepts :P, Admittedly my Giants were the Titan Host with the most customisable warscroll in AoS history (unproven but bold claim), and my Aelves were the Aeloran Wyldlings, those who had fled to the worlds edge and stared into the maelstrom of magick beyond, becoming infected by its very nature of destruction, its energies flowing through their veins in a constant state of flux. They're slightly insane but seek to revert the realms to their natural roots.

18 hours ago, Antares Vade said:

1: Skytitans: I remember reading in some of the old Ogre Kingdom books about a race of intelligent Giants, now called Gargants. They were bigger, smarter and more powerful than the current set of Giants/gargants, and we're overwhelmed by the sheer numbers and ferocity of the ogres. It seems to me that they could have made a resurgence in AOS. I would include those goblins that steal Overlord ships and some other underlings as well to balance them. They could seek to conquer and unite the forces of Destruction and provide a godlike leader faction akin to Everchosen, Legions of Nagash and the sigmarines.

Hm, I also made some sort of "Monsters of Destruction" Battletome before Gloomspite Gits came out:

18 hours ago, Antares Vade said:

3:Barbarian humans worshipping natural forces of destruction instead of Sigmar or Chaos, combined with elementalsnof destructive nature..kind of like "Albion Gone Wild".

Do Tribes worshipping Alarielle count too?

Archived