Let's Chat Thundrik's Profiteers

PlasticCraic

I have conversion question:

I’m interested in converting a Thundrik’s Profiteers warband using pirate slayers, think Long Drong’s slayer pirates. I have a good idea for every member except Drakskewer. My initial thought was to use the original model, but give him a slayer head and maybe some bare arms with tattoos. Also adding barrels, pistols, knives, rope and bottles instead of the “time bomb” on his hip.

My question is would that drakskewer conversion make any sense lore-wise? My thinking is it could as it may be a contraption that pirates may use I order to surprise attack and drop Molotov cocktails all over the enemy. I’m just a stickler for sticking to lore, albeit loosely, so if it would make no sense at all to have a slayer in that type of contraption in any sense, I may just think of something else. 

On 4/12/2020 at 3:56 PM, Anthony225 said:

I have conversion question:

I’m interested in converting a Thundrik’s Profiteers warband using pirate slayers, think Long Drong’s slayer pirates. I have a good idea for every member except Drakskewer. My initial thought was to use the original model, but give him a slayer head and maybe some bare arms with tattoos. Also adding barrels, pistols, knives, rope and bottles instead of the “time bomb” on his hip.

My question is would that drakskewer conversion make any sense lore-wise? My thinking is it could as it may be a contraption that pirates may use I order to surprise attack and drop Molotov cocktails all over the enemy. I’m just a stickler for sticking to lore, albeit loosely, so if it would make no sense at all to have a slayer in that type of contraption in any sense, I may just think of something else. 

You people are to slow (just kidding, it's been one day), I' m going to suggest another idea to the quoted (my other) post. I was also thinking, in regards to a model for Drakskewer, the below pictured model... But instead of axes he'd have a rope in his right hand and a spear thing in his left. The rope would go up into the air suggesting he's hanging/swinging from "something", nobody ever knows what. My thought was he could be the pirate who is always up in the air and never touches the ground somehow. I'd have to anchor his foot on the tip of something on the base to be able to touch the base, but it would be minimal and he'd still look like he was swinging from, again "something". He'd also have a pistol, bottles, knives, axe, sword, and whatever else looks good. Probably some more rope around his shoulder. 

The idea can possibly makes sense as there is probably something around to swing from all over the place? Idk, in my head it seems like a really cool idea.

99070205001_DragonSlayerNEW01.jpg