Age of Sigmar App FAQs and Errata

Hi all, are the FAQs and Errata on the Age of Sigmar app up to date for anyone else? For some reason the app on my phone isn't showing the same FAQs and Errata documents that are available on the Warhammer Community website, so I was wondering if it's a glitch or are these documents just not placed on the app anymore?

Thanks!

Afaik they have never put the faq or designer commentary on the app. They do update the warscrolls and I guess the battletomes on the app (but I only use the free parts none of the purchasable things)

edit: my mistake I have never looked at the library before either. Though I only see updates to this from January of 2018 so I would say no they stopped doing that.

Edited by King Taloren

Recently they have got much better at updating the app to include the latest errata. The Khorne warscrolls have already been updated. It would be great if they could update battletomes and add the designers commentary. That really would make it the perfect AOS resource.

• 1 year later...