Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Acid_Nine

Painting a shipwreck

Hello, I am kinda stuck on what to do for my idoneth's shipwreck paintscheme wise. I already primed it white, but now I have no clue what else to do. I'm thinking nightshade gloom and that's it, but it may be too simple for my army. I want it to be a ghost ship but not so detailed it stands out above my other stuff, you know?

Hum... I don't know how helpful it will be to you. But even though I haven't finished mine I thought if was amazing how dry brushing got you far with it. If you have a blue spray (the fang for example) I would recommend spraying it with that and gradually building your white/lighter blue/green colours. 

If you don't various shades and nighthaunt gloom, mixed with lahmian medium to vary the effects, followed by drybrush should do the trick. 

Hope it helps !

Alright I got the nightshade gloom, but I'm worried it would be too much for it? Is there any tips for using it?

If your worried about it being to dark, let it down with lahmian medium 50/50, would take more coats but would be lighter on the raised areas.

Well I decided to just go for it with nighthaunt gloom and, well, it certainly is gloomy. I have my doubts but people are saying it looks awesome so who am I to judge?