Community not available

King Taloren

I don’t know what goes on. Just now managed to get back in the site after some weird Backdooring into from a thread in the Death forum to get back into the site after three days seeing Community Not Available every time I tried to go in by typing or using the normal channels of reaching the website.

Is there some sort of DNS trouble or something? This isn’t the first time that have to scour through a browser history of months just to find one link that actually worked after the site supposedly comes back online.

Pretty sure there are quite a few others who are still having trouble on reddit and elsewhere that can’t reach anyone here.

The site has done this to me too - I think part of it is the cache that doesn't get properly updated so your local internet thinks its still dead when its actually alive. The "back doors" basically mean that your cache gets updated with the running site and thus the rest of it starts to work. 

That said over the last day or two the site was down for everyone.