Transporting shattered dominion board

Drillz

I thought about that a day or so before I decided to not buy it because of transporting issues :D

What I came up with was a custom box made of cardboard, and a foam "core" where you can put the pieces in so they don't touch each other and then just shove all in the box and feel miserable carrying that around ;)

11 hours ago, ReynakZhen said:

They don't have a black carrying case? weird.

The original Realm of Battle boards (both hilled ones and 40k Industrial ones) came with a canvas carry bag, but the Shattered Dominion tiles only came in a cardboard box.

In truth even the canvas bags were a pain to use to transport the tiles as they're so flipping heavy!  I did have a bag with a handle made that will allow me to carry a single tile round with me which worked OK.

Yes the canvas bag supplied with the Realm of Battle boards is heavy but it is very tough and hard wearing. I wouldn’t need another one though, You could put the Shattered Dominion one in it easily enough. I bought some bubble wrap that I place in between the boards too. I lose some flock each time I move it but not enough to detract from the look.

Archived