Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

On 3/28/2019 at 11:12 PM, Bjornas said:

First!

I hereby pledge to

  • Paint 2 (!) Bloodletters
  • Base 10 Bloodletters + 5 Fleshhounds
  • Paint + base Hexgorger Skulls
  • Convert & build my own Khorne altar

Bonus: Basecoat 5 Fleshhounds

Pledge 1 and 2 DONE!

 

4E5E1E68-23E0-4232-AE16-F071353F2787.jpeg

28842CC2-E90E-4802-937B-0406A023F242.jpeg

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 4/16/2019 at 5:49 PM, Kramer said:

How did you manage the capes and the shoulder pads? I have two models with room enough to hide a dwarf between there 😂

9A098109-94C5-4240-AF33-62A7C621B8E5.jpeg.6f2f43775322c89c452e600533b8ed93.jpeg

not sure i understand your question. here is my step by step: glue torso and then glue the capes only after dry-fitting and checking fit a thousand times: back and cape (and arms!) all have to be a match. I remember that the instruction booklet was not super helpful. I think i glued in the arms after doing the cape in my second set. for the first set i actually dry-fitted torso, cape and each arm before adding glue... Also I decided to leave the heads and pauldrons away for easier painting. yet is sure is fiddly as hell any way you do it. Models are great though!

edit: feel free to ask more specifically ;)

Edited by Okonomiyakimarine
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Small update. Flesh is . Membranes are done. Scales are done. Bone areas are almost done. Next up is leather straps, armour and the base. These have been very fun to paint. 

I am not feeling confident about finishing the Loremaster. We will see how this week progresses. 

20190418_220435.jpg

20190418_220453.jpg

20190418_220444.jpg

20190418_220505.jpg

20190418_220428.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nagash, Supreme Lord of the Undead finish. 

D0FE38E0-C761-4BBB-BD97-02882DEB9D95.jpeg

AEF47BB1-DE2A-45CA-9BDC-208BBF95F2B1.jpeg

2A271AAD-9AC1-4BC1-8CED-E87AEBF1BC24.jpeg

142654D9-DC7F-4A2B-847C-F0DFCBD0C01B.jpeg

  • Like 11
  • LOVE IT! 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

K2azkcE.jpg

YfJUPuq.jpg

Two classic greater daemons done. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/31/2019 at 8:17 AM, valenswift said:

Still got my DoK battleforce to finish and rumours are I'm getting an Eidolon of Mathlann for my birthday, so that may get done as well 😀

Eidolon.JPG.5177db27fa1ef299f658b7d72757de8f.JPG

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 4/17/2019 at 7:29 PM, Okonomiyakimarine said:

not sure i understand your question. here is my step by step: glue torso and then glue the capes only after dry-fitting and checking fit a thousand times: back and cape (and arms!) all have to be a match. I remember that the instruction booklet was not super helpful. I think i glued in the arms after doing the cape in my second set. for the first set i actually dry-fitted torso, cape and each arm before adding glue... Also I decided to leave the heads and pauldrons away for easier painting. yet is sure is fiddly as hell any way you do it. Models are great though!

edit: feel free to ask more specifically ;)

Haha it was mostly meant in jest but good to hear you found them fiddly as well. I’m just to impatient I think. Last two models fit better. Looking roughly playing field level they are great. When up from above though... I still looks a bit weird.  But yeah, great models... still debating selling the palladors as planned or... maybeee keeping them 😂

Edited by Kramer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/1/2019 at 11:24 AM, XReN said:

Alright, March wasn't great for me.
So in April I will try and:
Finish HPA for my Skaven friend
Paint Arch-Regent, FEC Endless Spells and Charnel Throne IF those finally arrive

10 Liberators and Lord-Veritant as stretch goal

Okay, finished the abomination (no pictures of this horrific creature will be shared) prepairing to paint FEC stuff, Regent is primed, Throne and Spells are built

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have had a really busy month so far, so not as much time for painting as I was hoping for. I have finished the second part of my pledge with the Soulrender, but will need a huge slice of luck to get my Allopex finished... particularly as he fell off the cork he was pinned to three times today, so need to rethink how I'm going to hold him I think...

813020647_Soulrender22_04_191.jpg.388940c2a1f39564a5fc21680e31e8ac.jpg

894005004_Soulrender22_04_192.jpg.5a7d9319187a7244b906db26738fa959.jpg

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Tzaangor Management said:

Have had a really busy month so far, so not as much time for painting as I was hoping for. I have finished the second part of my pledge with the Soulrender, but will need a huge slice of luck to get my Allopex finished... particularly as he fell off the cork he was pinned to three times today, so need to rethink how I'm going to hold him I think...

813020647_Soulrender22_04_191.jpg.388940c2a1f39564a5fc21680e31e8ac.jpg

894005004_Soulrender22_04_192.jpg.5a7d9319187a7244b906db26738fa959.jpg

I love the armour. May I ask how you painted it?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Lavieth said:

I love the armour. May I ask how you painted it?

Thanks very much!

I start with a base of Hashut Copper (GW), give it a heavy wash of 50:50 Agrax and Nuln (like absolutely drench it), then highlight Polished Gold (vallejo), Polished Gold and Silver (Vallejo) 50:50 and then pick out the most prominent points with pure silver.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Tzaangor Management said:

Thanks very much!

I start with a base of Hashut Copper (GW), give it a heavy wash of 50:50 Agrax and Nuln (like absolutely drench it), then highlight Polished Gold (vallejo), Polished Gold and Silver (Vallejo) 50:50 and then pick out the most prominent points with pure silver.

Thank you. Time to search for the Vallejo paints!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I won’t make my pledge this month 😔 the shipwreck was a bigger project than I realised especially if you don’t own an air brush 😀 fantastic model though.

F33DAA22-58E7-48F0-9DA9-F0093E9752CA.jpeg

D49CFE80-2EBD-461B-B5C1-E1A3FDAE9527.jpeg

BDE5F01F-3927-4E75-8837-76445297158A.jpeg

8AF68E1F-FC00-43C1-B92B-60F0325CC338.jpeg

  • Like 9
  • LOVE IT! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Praecautus said:

I won’t make my pledge this month 😔 the shipwreck was a bigger project than I realised especially if you don’t own an air brush 😀 fantastic model though.

F33DAA22-58E7-48F0-9DA9-F0093E9752CA.jpeg

D49CFE80-2EBD-461B-B5C1-E1A3FDAE9527.jpeg

BDE5F01F-3927-4E75-8837-76445297158A.jpeg

8AF68E1F-FC00-43C1-B92B-60F0325CC338.jpeg

Amazing paint job as well, makes it seem well worth the extra time it might take. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kramer said:

Amazing paint job as well, makes it seem well worth the extra time it might take. 

Thanks I am really pleased with it. It’s just washes over a base of deepkin flesh but the model just makes it work so well.

Its been the right antidote to some previous projects so I am happy to have it done

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+++ MOD EDIT +++

@Tuoi Toy, welcome to TGA!

Really sorry, but we're a purely Age of Sigmar forum here and also don't allow advertising - otherwise we'd be inundated by it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ZOSCKuD.jpg

Almost done with my retro daemons. Final ten horrors are done:

iDJXhkd.jpg

It's also not strictly AOS but I've done some fire elementals for D&D. They'll double as flamers for bigger games.

lncErq6.jpg

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 3/28/2019 at 11:12 PM, Bjornas said:

First!

I hereby pledge to

  • Paint 2 (!) Bloodletters
  • Base 10 Bloodletters + 5 Fleshhounds
  • Paint + base Hexgorger Skulls
  • Convert & build my own Khorne altar

Bonus: Basecoat 5 Fleshhounds

Daemons painted: Check (see above)

Khorne Altar foundations: Check 

Hexgorger skulls painted: Check (not based though)

So, I give myself a 3.75/5 on finishing April’s pledge.  Small bonus though is that I worked out a cool way to re-arm my Blood Warriors with Gorefists - a fan of the rules, but not the original design. I call it the... Gorebuckler :D

2C37CCEF-753E-4941-9C33-A4AB40AAE2A3.jpeg

A305CC0A-9AE8-4589-BEE8-788EA27BD68C.jpeg

492A0077-D198-4854-AD6F-CC9B34A84131.jpeg

870ADFD5-7AA8-48E2-9551-50073D7C6330.jpeg

Edited by Bjornas
  • Like 6
  • LOVE IT! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/31/2019 at 6:07 AM, Rick_AoS said:

For April:

1. Skragrott

2. 20 Grotz Stabbas

3. Lord Castellant

 

Got a lot of painting completed.  For some reason, Khorne was calling.   Can't quite get motivated to finish the Lord Castellant.

Did manage to finish 20 Grotz Stabba, Karanak, 5 Flesh Hounds, Bloodmaster, Judgements and a Skull Altar.

IMG_20190427_145622388_HDR.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/7/2019 at 8:11 AM, Kramer said:

 

1. Four buildings build, coated and stretch painted. 

2. Assembled 5 KO thunderers & 5 vanguard hunters + Neave. 

3. Paint that rat ogre because him rampaging through the ruined city is too cool to miss. 

1. Done, no stretch though as I decided to keep adding more details. 

2. Done 

3. Didn’t paint the rat ogre but did finish the 5 hunters and Neave. Just needs a final detail check and then I’ll add pictures.

pretty happy with myself! Bring on may 💪

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, my actual goal was to finish of 20 Stormvermins, instead I painted 10of them, a Warlock bombardier, a Warpfire thrower team, 3gnawholes, a Great bray Shaman and a Ghorgon.

Although not completing my goal I am more then happy with my progress, and with a bit of luck I’d might get the rest of my Stormvermins finished by tomorrow.

A058583C-1B6A-4E97-87F0-E618B0D65D81.jpeg

2B6C3137-9ACB-4F4F-BA70-5B3F93F88902.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpg

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Getting there on my pledge! Almost finished though probably won't get the base done till early may as planning something nice for it.

IMG_20190428_101246.jpg

IMG_20190428_101250.jpg

Edited by Lightbox
Additional pic
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...