Hedonites of Slaanesh

• 2 weeks later...

So Lord of Slaanesh on Daemonic mount and Lord of Slaanesh on foot have both been removed from the app....

No new mortals, oh and we will take these old ones too...

Why did they use the boob snake in the art then?!?!?!!?!?! It just seems like trolling now lol. 

29 minutes ago, TheRedWizard said:

So Lord of Slaanesh on Daemonic mount and Lord of Slaanesh on foot have both been removed from the app....

No new mortals, oh and we will take these old ones too...

Why did they use the boob snake in the art then?!?!?!!?!?! It just seems like trolling now lol. 

Even though the piece of art is old the warhammer community team are not always in the know about certain subjects, I suspect the lords were in the older prints of the book considering both lords are still part of path to glory in said battletome. 

Edited by shinros
  • Like 1

I've read the book, and I'm loving the narrative arc.

Reading about how the awakened slaanesh has played Malerion at his own game made me smile, as did the details of how he manipulated events to enable him to brake some of his most powerful chains, and how his followers are starting to converge on the shadow realm - which will of course force the release of the malerielves and tecklelves.

I can see the stormvault story arc snapping a few more, and subsequent arcs all serving to weaken them in the background.

So it got me thinking....

Will Slaanesh breaking his bonds be a major version release for AoS?   Aos 3 or 4 perhaps?

On 5/6/2019 at 10:10 AM, Kaleb Daark said:

I've read the book, and I'm loving the narrative arc.

Reading about how the awakened slaanesh has played Malerion at his own game made me smile, as did the details of how he manipulated events to enable him to brake some of his most powerful chains, and how his followers are starting to converge on the shadow realm - which will of course force the release of the malerielves and tecklelves.

I can see the stormvault story arc snapping a few more, and subsequent arcs all serving to weaken them in the background.

So it got me thinking....

Will Slaanesh breaking his bonds be a major version release for AoS?   Aos 3 or 4 perhaps?

Yeah the book has some pretty good lore, I thought the invaders were going to be pretty uninteresting and was full on the pretenders train but reading their section sold me to them.  

edit:I do have to also say the battletome is...Pretty dark to say the least. 

Edited by shinros