A similar 40k Forum anywhere?

Might be an odd question to ask but, I was wondering if anyone here could recommend a forum like this one that focuses on 40k. I was planning on building a models to support both Disciples of Tzeentch  and Thousand Sons armies. (Using Tzaangors and demons between the two, basically). I can get the DoT help I need here, but not the TS.

This forum has been so great and I look forward to telling you guys about my first KO game, and I want to find a 40k forum as cool as this one. :) (Or as close to at least)

I used to frequent the bolter and chainsword until my intrest in heresy and 40k fizzeled out into trolls magic and chaos. Lovely forum, full of lovely people, had a similar forum vibe to hear, but woth more bolters and marines (well similar amount of marines 😂).

I’ve been a member at the BnC going on 20 years, there is perhaps no other website I’ve visited more since the invention of the internet! Always maintained a high level of moderation and a strong and respectable standard of behaviour - great community and an excellent resource overall. Can’t recommend it enough. 

Archived