• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rangeltoft

Artifacts on Fungoid Cave Shaman/Troggoth Hag

Question

Hello.

When Gloomspite first hit I talked to a tournament player that I know about the changes to the fungoid, and it came up that since he cant take allegiance artifacts, he is not able to take *Realm Artifacts* either. Just wondering if this is correct?

Also, I see alot of lists with the Troggoth Hag with (realm)artifact, but if the Fungoid cant take one, then neither should she be able to right?

/Cheers Rangeltoft

5 answers to this question

oh, the way my friend told me is that you exchange one of your alligance artifacts for realm artifact, but actully reading the rules it just say that you may choose from both.

Should had looked at the rules earlier :P

But thanks for the quick respons :)

That i do know, but the way my mate told me it was that you needed to be able to pick an alligance artifact and switch it for a realms artifact, which would make it impossible for an Fungoid to get one, due to not beign a Madcap Shaman.

5 hours ago, Rangeltoft said:

That i do know, but the way my mate told me it was that you needed to be able to pick an alligance artifact and switch it for a realms artifact, which would make it impossible for an Fungoid to get one, due to not beign a Madcap Shaman. 

If a model is part of the Allegiance it is allowed to take an Artefact. Not having a Artefact Table with a proper keyword in that allegiance doesn't deny the use of Realm Artefacts.

. Fungoid Shaman possesses the Gloomspite Keyword now so he doesn’t take an ally spot. He is in the clear unless there is somewhere else that says he can’t.

But yes any allies cannot take any form of artifacts of power anymore. The Grot Shaman from Gitmob couldn’t take any artifacts because he does not have Gloomspite keywords.

Edited by King Taloren

Well you do pick one or the other for Artifact of Power. You don’t get one of each unless you have a battalion or some other way to carry an additional artifact.