Boneplitterz Battletome sold out

Yep, the same for the UK, I do suspect that they underestimated the demand for these guys though. They're not a showy army without big centrepieces and based on figures that have been out for ages, so maybe they thought that short production runs would cover it

I'd like to think that the book will get a reprint

54 minutes ago, Thanatos Ares said:

Now I noes uze a poncy Aelf cuz Oose can count to lotz

Waaagh! Skullcrack iz comin fer ya

This could be the best one so far.... xD

Erm.. I mean, da big fimir book will sell out too one day..

26 minutes ago, Lordippon said:

Many things are "Sold out" and later they come back. It was the same thing with the Flesh Eater boxset. I don't think stuff disappear without having been on the "Last chance to buy"

Well, there is no 'email me when there is more' button, which I think highlights the difference in how they view stock - they do a print run and maybe don't expect to sell everything for quite some time and so don't calculate another print run in availability.

If books show back up on the website it will most likely be because they pulled some back from retailers.

18 minutes ago, daedalus81 said:

Well, there is no 'email me when there is more' button, which I think highlights the difference in how they view stock - they do a print run and maybe don't expect to sell everything for quite some time and so don't calculate another print run in availability.

If books show back up on the website it will most likely be because they pulled some back from retailers.

Same thing with Flesh eater box, the e-mail me came about a week later. 

2 hours ago, daedalus81 said:

Well, if it is like I assumed above (and giving the timing it probably is) then they brought stock back instead of print more, which means the availability is an unknown until they get them.

Actually, the message was correct, they've sold out of the hardback versions and the reprint is softcover only.

Makes a lot of sense really as the soft cover can be printed in smaller quantities.

Wow...this is awesome. I already have the hard copy of bonesplittaz but I wasn't about to buy beastclaw raiders as have no intention of playing them. But if it sells other and they bring out a £15 soft back (£12 with discount) then I will be all over that!

Archived