Put it all together, help with 2k Gitz list

Txplays

Help, any suggestions on what to add/remove to bring this Gitz crew together for semi-competitive 2k list.  I was thinking to add 2 more Stabba units of 40 to fill the battleline and boost my existing unit to 40, adding some Boingrot Bounderz, and dropping the Scuttleboss.

Units I currently own:
Leaders
Skragrott, The Loonking (220)
- General
Webspinner Shaman on Arachnarok Spider (300)
Fungoid Cave-Shaman (90)
Troggoth Hag (380)
Scuttleboss on Gigantic Spider (100)
Mollog (170)

Battleline
20 x Spider Riders (400)
20 x Stabbas (130)
- Pokin Spears & Moon Shields

Endless Spells
All

2 hours ago, Txplays said:

Help, any suggestions on what to add/remove to bring this Gitz crew together for semi-competitive 2k list.  I was thinking to add 2 more Stabba units of 40 to fill the battleline and boost my existing unit to 40, adding some Boingrot Bounderz, and dropping the Scuttleboss.

If you're doing this go 60/40/20. The unit of 20 still has a ton of utility, things you probably would have used them for before anyway, while the unit of 60 becomes far more useful. Not to mention it costs 30 points less.

20 Spider Riders and a Scuttleboss is easily enough to run a spiderfang contingent in your army. You could even use him as your general, grab the monsterous mount trait to double his MW output, then use the spider riders as a 3rd battleline. It also works fantastically alongside the Webspinner Aracharok you already have. Throw in the Hag with  Gryphfeather and you are already close to a pretty solid list.

Scuttleboss on Gigantic Spider (100)
- General
Webspinner Shaman on Arachnarok Spider (300)
Troggoth Hag (380)
- Artefact: Gryph-feather Charm 
60 x Stabbas (360)
- Pokin Spears & Moon Shields
10 x Spider Riders (200)
10 x Spider Riders (200)

Total: 1540 / 2000

Leaves you with 460 points of float after increasing the stabbas to 60. Add in the second unit of stabbas, just for bodies/wounds, and then you have just enough space for Morks Mighty Mushroom and Quicksilver Swords.

Allegiance: Gloomspite Gitz
Mortal Realm: Ghur

Leaders
Scuttleboss on Gigantic Spider (100)
- General
Troggoth Hag (380)
- Artefact: Gryph-feather Charm 

Battleline
60 x Stabbas (360)
60 x Stabbas (360)
10 x Spider Riders (200)
10 x Spider Riders (200)

Endless Spells
Mork's Mighty Mushroom (80)
Quicksilver Swords (20)

Total: 2000 / 2000
Extra Command Points: 0
Allies: 0 / 400
Wounds: 196

This list requires you add 100 more stabbas which is a pain to paint, although I think you were suggesting that anyway. The sneaky bit here is when you get the Arachnarok spell on your scuttleboss, 8 attacks with 6s to hit doing 4 mortals! Especially vicious if you are under Da Bad Moon.

Good news is I think if you throw a hag, arock, skargot, and endless spells into a list together you have the makings of a very good semi-competitive list. Here is my stab at a fun/decent all comers list. I feel like if I rocked up with this I could do decent in any game (assuming my opp. wasn't bringing something completely optimized and ready to destroy the world). Lots of this list is flexible in what you add or take out. You can up 1 stabba unit and replace the other 2 with 70 point squig herds. You can drop or replace endless spells. You can up the Spiders to 30 or split them into 2x10. This list is just what I would probably start with and build from there (all the endless spells I added aren't the best but how cool are they?!).

Allegiance: Gloomspite Gitz

Leaders
- Artefact: Totem of the Spider God 
- Lore of the Spiderfangs: Sneaky Distraction
Skragrott, The Loonking (220)
- General
- Lore of the Moonclans: The Hand of Gork
Troggoth Hag (380)
Fungoid Cave-Shaman (90)

Battleline
20 x Stabbas (130)
20 x Stabbas (130)