Adepticon Predictions

PJetski

Slaanesh doesn't even have to break free - weaker bonds cause a rift to form that lets the Demons sense the power being drawn from the shadow realm even more; drawing them into a huge frenzy of an assault that forces Malarion to unleash his demonic and shadow aelves to aid his mother's forces. Daughters of Khaine are powerful but with a beacon lit to highlight their home and their power they are not as numerous as other Aelven enclaves. 

Greater Demons striding the land, monsters and fiends unleashed upon the realms - the Aelves battling like mad to keep the great Prince of Excess sealed least he escape and unleash his wrath upon their peoples anew. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely a Slaanesh release would have to include a new keeper of secrets kit. Likely with various builds like the other greater demons. 
Other than that, and the new stuff in wrath and rapture, I don't think they need much in the way of miniature updates.  

So I'm predicting new greater demon, terrain (some sort of lust pit?), endless spells, release of the wrath and rapture units separately, and maybe 1 extra unit or hero. And of course a battletome.  

Hopefully then with an aelf release shortly after to combat the rise of Slaanesh. 

11 minutes ago, Inquisitorsz said:

Surely a Slaanesh release would have to include a new keeper of secrets kit. Likely with various builds like the other greater demons. 
Other than that, and the new stuff in wrath and rapture, I don't think they need much in the way of miniature updates.  

So I'm predicting new greater demon, terrain (some sort of lust pit?), endless spells, release of the wrath and rapture units separately, and maybe 1 extra unit or hero. And of course a battletome.  

Hopefully then with an aelf release shortly after to combat the rise of Slaanesh. 

I disagree, I think there will be more. I feel this way based on: 

-The fact the only 2 factions mentioned in the ‘5 things to look forward to in 2019’ were Gloomspite and slaanesh (except underworld warbands) 

-The only occasions gw release a nice animated video is to accompany large releases. 

I could be wrong and we will soon see. Proof is in the pudding! :D

1 minute ago, NurglesFirstChosen said:

I disagree, I think there will be more. I feel this way based on: 

-The fact the only 2 factions mentioned in the ‘5 things to look forward to in 2019’ were Gloomspite and slaanesh.

-The only occasions gw release a nice animated video is to accompany large releases. 

I could be wrong and we will soon see. Proof is in the pudding! :D

I think Slaanesh will be considered a larger release because they'll probably do something for 40K too....  new noise marine kit or at least a character. 
I'm happy to be proven wrong, but I just don't think there's much else you can do for slaanesh. 
I guess you could do some mortal slaanesh stuff like how Khorne have blood warriors and Nurgle has blightkings and tzeentch has tzaangors. 
Now that I think about it, perhaps the focus... I was always thinking about the demon side, due to wrath and rapture I suppose. 

Maybe we'll see a bunch of humans or evil elves with whips and stuff like that. But then again, there's already sisters of slaughter which are at least visually similar. 

I have no doubt GW can come up with something quite spectacular. But then I think a new greater demon is probably big enough news for a fancy trailer just on it's own.  

In any case, we'll find out in 2-3 hours!!! Excitement!!!! 

Archived