Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xking

The AoS lore and novels thread

9 minutes ago, IneptusAstartes said:

Assuming you don’t read Space Marines stories either, eh?

No, not really. Don't have any interest in the Imperium as a whole, Space Marines especially. 

Thanks for the suggestions :) 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Enoby said:

No, not really. Don't have any interest in the Imperium as a whole, Space Marines especially. 

Thanks for the suggestions :) 

Same, can’t stand the Space Marines (my username notwithstanding) but strangely I ended up liking the Stormcast way more after getting into their lore. *shrug*

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

People, the submission window is open for Black Library. Sent my sample, and I must thank greatly  @JReynolds for his invaluable tip in regards to the characters biography!

Also, @JReynolds congrats on your upcoming warhammer Horror novel!

Edited by KillagoreFaceslasha

On 8/26/2019 at 8:30 PM, KillagoreFaceslasha said:

People, the submission window is open for Black Library. Sent my sample, and I must thank greatly  @JReynolds for his invaluable tip in regards to the characters biography!

Also, @JReynolds congrats on your upcoming warhammer Horror novel!

Where was that tip?? Now I want to write something up!

Also, check those out. My body is ready.

0599CD3E-CD20-450A-A56A-244C65E0583D.jpeg

2FF27435-A8CD-4B0B-B788-A585BAD81FE3.jpeg

• Like 2

I've read on various sites that some of Neferata's maidens in The-World-That-Was could turn into cats (not just the one always accompanying her) - and that she tasked those with infiltrating houses of Empire cities. I haven't found a real source for these, could anyone enlighten me in which novel/army book/other publication there's info on these cats? I'd like to base my Legion of Blood background partially on those cats and a mirror image in Glymmsforge. 

Edited by AHexInScarletRed

On 9/5/2019 at 8:02 PM, AHexInScarletRed said:

I've read on various sites that some of Neferata's maidens in The-World-That-Was could turn into cats (not just the one always accompanying her) - and that she tasked those with infiltrating houses of Empire cities. I haven't found a real source for these, could anyone enlighten me in which novel/army book/other publication there's info on these cats? I'd like to base my Legion of Blood background partially on those cats and a mirror image in Glymmsforge. 

I wouldn't bet money on it, but I think it's also mentioned in the Gotrek and Felix novel where they fight a vampire trying to steal something from a house they are charged with protecting. Not Neferata related but proof of concept if you will. 

Spoiler

The one that bites the heroine while trying to prevent it, setting off the whole storyline 

On 8/25/2019 at 5:24 AM, IneptusAstartes said:

Same, can’t stand the Space Marines (my username notwithstanding) but strangely I ended up liking the Stormcast way more after getting into their lore. *shrug*

Hamilcar is pretty charismatic. 

• Like 1