GHoN vs Sacrament

Arlen Presleynn

Hi dude, it's me again and it's me with another "combat"

This time GHoN vs Sacrament. 

Today I payed with GHoN, my list was very normal, 

Arkham VLoZD 2x necri and wight king. 30 skelly 20 chainrasp and 20 grave guard, my favorite unit and the unit in I put my deny. Oh and mortis engine... 

Well my friend play with rats, Skryre clan, full acolytes... 60 acolytes, that's hurt. In turn 2 arkham was dead and of course, do nothing. Skellys was dead in turn 4 because they don't move enough (4") and if I run I can't charge.  Grave guard was a great job and mortis meh... His ability is useful but once in battle after that is a pice of ****** if you don't use battlescroll battalion.  Wight king with blade sucks they do nothing or less, very poor in dmg and move... His command is useful that's right.. I prefer that instead mortis engine. 

My point. Grave guard is a great unit maybe not our best option but I love it. Is a good idea play sacrament alligment instead GHoN and use a cheap unit of Dire wolves to fill battlelines?? Is really sacrament better than GHoN of you don't use nagash? I think sacrament has better ability in heal but... Is a little limited?? 

Archived