2k Stormcast Tournament list.

LordDrakonus

After I finish my beastclaws I plan on doing a stormcast for events and too have classic good vs evil versus my wife's blood-bound. Now I was trying to find a reason not to take the Skyborne Slayers but ****** @Lez made too many good points in his write up about it. So here's my take on skyborn list now with more HAMMERS!

2k Stormcast

Heros
Lord Celestant 100
Knight-Azyros 100
Total:200

Battle line Units
5 Liberators 100
5 Liberators 100
5 Judicators 160
5 Judicators 160
Total:520

Other Units/Formations
5 Retributors with 2 maces 220
5 Retributors with 2 maces 220
5 Decimators 200
5 Protectors 200
6 Prosecutors 160
Skyborne Slayers 140
Hammerstrike Force 120
Total:1260

Army Total:1980

It looks pretty flexible although it might lack the big punch that you sometime need in lists :)

The knight Azyros is cool I've found him pretty good at holding units up and if you can get him in the right place against chaos can be devastating.

I generally try and take him in my warrior brotherhood lists though to take advantage of his lightening strike ability I've found he is awesome then. 

So played around with some options rolled the rets into one big unit and grab the vex over hammer formation.

2k Stormcast

Heros
Lord Celestant 100
Knight-Vexillor 200
Total:300

Battle line Units
5 Liberators 100
5 Liberators 100
5 Judicators 160
5 Judicators 160
Total:520

Other Units/Formations
10 Retributors with 4 maces 440
5 Decimators 200
5 Protectors 200
6 Prosecutors 160
Skyborne slayers 140
Total:1140

Army Total:1960

10 rets with the teleport. Juicy. Played a similar list at my local club against 2k of nurgle. He took some scary beasts and units, but my protectors and rets blew through them. Was very happy with the performance of skyborne slayers formation. 

Nice list. Although I did run 5 rets to squire celestant on dracoth. Love that guy.

Archived