Khorne... Real fear.

Arlen Presleynn

Hi mates, I'm here again and I'm looking for help. I know what I'll play this week. 

GHoN 2k.

Arkham, VoZD, Necromancer, Necromancer and Vampire lord/wight king one of them. Probably wight king. 

20 grimhast, 20 skellys, 20 grave guards and 2x5 black knight. 

Maybe I can change black knights and use a mortis engine. 

My mate will play khorne. I looking for information about this army and I'm very very afraid. All in this army looks desing to f**k my army. They can charge in turn 1, avoid my magic, destroy me with 1 wound and a roll of 5 or 4+ in D6.... Wtf?? How can a magical army stop that aberration?? 

Thanks mate

Not that terrible... they have mean stuff, gore pilgrims are sick!!!

Hit the buffing heroes like slaughter priests and stuff, harvest portal bomb is one option. Beware of the pocket Bloodthirster 

i personally would min max more, what is your intended use for 5 blackknights?!

Why not max out your units some more? 20 skellis are not really impressive...

During a post-league day long latter-championship I ran Grand Host of Nagash against a Khorne Demon army.  A unit of four Morghasts with spirit halberds killed a Blood Thirster on the charge.  Followed by the next turn charging and deleting 20+ Bloodletters.  It was a good battle, Nagash was pleased.

My advice would be to read 4Chans page on the army.  While the site isn’t always accurate they cover allot.

From my experience be ready for him to mess up Arkham’s magic.  Two well spent blood tithe points during a league match shut down a crucial spell and ultimately lost me the battle.  Juggle your CA Blood Knight verses Lord of Bones.  Re-rolls on the Grims are often nice but rolling three dice on a large block of Grave Guard is disgusting.  That is if you can make proper contact and have enough numbers left.  Shenanigen’s is always an option where the King (with the crown) is your general and suddenly all your Grave Guard start with three attacks before getting a fourth, two Deathless minion saves is good for a laugh.  I personally prefer nerfing their “to wound” rolls instead.

The Black Knights and Skelletons are going to be cheap Blood Tithe points.  If he wants those points make sure they are earned off his slain units and not yours.

19 hours ago, Honk said:

Not that terrible... they have mean stuff, gore pilgrims are sick!!!

Hit the buffing heroes like slaughter priests and stuff, harvest portal bomb is one option. Beware of the pocket Bloodthirster 

i personally would min max more, what is your intended use for 5 blackknights?!

Why not max out your units some more? 20 skellis are not really impressive...

I play 5 black knights because I haven't another minis🤷‍♂️ I still buying minis, but I prefer paint everything before buying the next. 

Edit: I wrote 'painting' but I meant buying

Archived