Multiple Reaction

Twisted magpie

I know that you can't react to the same action twice, however my question revolves around 2 upgrades on the same character.... Tethered spirit and Face Of Death (chainrasp specific card)

Both say 'during an attack action' however Face of death happens before the action and tethered spirit happens after the action. 

Does that attack action count as the same one for determining if you can use both reactions?

Unfortunately you can only use one of these during the attack action. Even though they have different activation times during the attack, they both share the words "during an attack action" as you stated. If Tethered Spirit said "after an attack action" then you could play them both. 

Not completely sure what scenario you're describing @Twisted magpie. It is possible to trigger Aggressive Defence and My Turn off of a single attack action. I'm not sure if that's what your asking, but here's an example where this can happen:

• Enemy starts an attack against one of your fighters
  • You play Aggressive Defence in response
  • Enemy attack is successful, which damages your fighter
  • You play My Turn, which allows a push and attack
  • You then make the Aggressive Defence attack (assuming the enemy fighter who triggered the Aggressive Defence is still alive)

@Tutenkharnage you're correct that if you take the Aggressive Defence attack then you've lost your ability to trigger My Turn. It is however possible to trigger My Turn before Aggressive Defence kicks in if your opponent does manage to hit you.

Archived