GT Heat 1 at WHW

AdamR

1 minute ago, DantePQ said:

I'm coming !! Actually I'm waiting for my plane right now :D but Daughters of Khaine are ready to worship Khaine (ehm .. Morathi) 

A plane!
Where are you coming from?

I'm curious to see if there will be many FEC/Skaven armies or is it still a bit too early.

21 minutes ago, AdamR said:

Skaven came 2nd and 6th

Thats...wow,ive no words,that's really a huge news for me.

Do you know anything about which clan they use or about the presence of Stormfiends?

Here's the results from the weekend, they also said they'd be going up online today. I don't think they'll be putting the lists anywhere but the people in question or their opponents might put the odd list up.

IMG_0011.JPG

Apologies for the fact my camera appears to be a potato

Well on a happy note i got the most kp! Now just need to petition to change aos to only be based on killing things then daughter's can reign supreme. Or i could learn to win missions, be more fun to play against and become a better painter, but that sounds a lot like hard work.

11 hours ago, Noit said:

Thats...wow,ive no words,that's really a huge news for me.

Do you know anything about which clan they use or about the presence of Stormfiends?

2nd place was Gary's mixed Skaven list. Used a warp lightning cannon and 9 jezzails, with Thanqol, clanrats and Plague Monks. It was a very good list and he used it very well. I'm not sure about the 6th placed list. 

I came 26th with a Pestilens list, though I lost out heavily on soft scores, 11 people with less victory points finished ahead of me (NOT THAT I'M BITTER), but Skaven did very well overall and the general feeling is that there is a lot of potential in the tome. I don't think anyone used Stormfiends

Archived