Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay, I'm going to sleep lol

@ me if gutbusters battletome. Or I guess if not, everyone do it anyway and I'll be pranked in the morning

Edited by Walrustaco
  • Haha 1

5DB6E457-C200-4CA7-9C7F-16D3C8BE6022.jpeg.c147fecfef3f731dcbe9cdf6f5ed894e.jpeg

thumbnail suggests Darkoath/slaves to Darkness and underworlds warbands. 

• Like 1

What they normally do is create the page and update that page as the info comes in. It's just a refresh job. 

3 minutes ago, novakai said:

the preview banner looks like Darkoath 

Hoping for Slaves/Dark oath,  could be Slaanesh leather daddies 🤷‍♂️

4 minutes ago, quina2525 said:

Hoping for Slaves/Dark oath,  could be Slaanesh leather daddies 🤷‍♂️

actually now that you mention it does look like his mouth is sewed up and he in leather, I would have though it be more pink and purple in the image

I don't suppose there's anywhere out there doing live blogging/tweeting?

Part of me want to pull the squad of Chaos Space Marines out of the closet and get them built so they get to live a few minutes before being obsolete.

13 minutes ago, bsharitt said:

I don't suppose there's anywhere out there doing live blogging/tweeting?

They never allow this during studio previews because they don't want potoato phone pictures of their models.
That's the reason they post the community page article immediately after the event (what's the point of someone trying to sneak take pictures and post them... just to spoil GW by 30 min?)

39 minutes ago, sorokyl said:

what's the point of someone trying to sneak take pictures and post them... just to spoil GW by 30 min?)

Because some people are very impatient... pauses to hit F5... not me though of course. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kramer said:

Because some people are very impatient... pauses to hit F5... not me though of course. 

BoLS seems to be doing some livish updates, though their site seems to be struggling at the moment. So far looks like a lot of black legion stuff for 40k. Yay new Abbadon!

10 minutes ago, bsharitt said:

BoLS seems to be doing some livish updates, though their site seems to be struggling at the moment. So far looks like a lot of black legion stuff for 40k. Yay new Abbadon!

Update on the site! 

Witb Warcry, which draws on the best bits of Killteam and underworlds! 

Also seems a lot more updated tome (including ones with allegiance abilities, yeah optimism ;) )

Edited by Kramer

Looks like Soulblight is getting a battletome this year. I've always wondered why more rumors don't swirl around them. They'd make a lot of sense for a  revamped look.

Huh, Blades of Khorne is the next battle tome, that seems at the bottom of necessary.

LVOStudioPreview-Feb7-NewBattletomes27tc

I wonder if the armies show are indicative of what is coming.

Fyreslayers, More Stormcasts(seriously thinking of selling that army if I have to by a new book every year), Soulblight, not sure what to make of the chaos one and Ogres.

• Haha 1

So Blade of Khorne Battletome, AoS warcry, soulwar continues and the Sylvaneth warband

1 minute ago, bsharitt said:

Huh, Blades of Khorne is the next battle tome, that seems at the bottom of necessary.

LVOStudioPreview-Feb7-NewBattletomes27tc

I wonder if the armies show are indicative of what is coming.

Fyreslayers, More Stormcasts(seriously thinking of selling that army if I have to by a new book every year), Soulblight, not sure what to make of the chaos one and Ogres.

Yeah not sure either. Might just be indicators of all grand alliances. Ogors have been that in the artwork more often.  Notice the squids in the background. 

Just now, Kramer said:

Yeah not sure either. Might just be indicators of all grand alliances. Ogors have been that in the artwork more often.  Notice the squids in the background. 

That's the generic icons I think. Its on the community site so I wouldn't assume that means those specific factions are coming for sure.

Though... Gutbuster battletome confirmed. I've got the fatties on the desk right now after getting a load of them for free. Time to give them some TLC.

• Like 2

So from and AoS perspective, actual information revealed is pretty meh(not a fan of Khorne), though I'm pretty stoked about Chaos Space marines. Primaris Space marines are getting their vanguard chamber now, will they get their sacrosant next, or is that Grey Knights.