Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, JPjr said:

If this policy means that one day we’ll get a ginormous Forge World cosmic Slaanesh in Aelf bondage model then I for one heartily approve.

0767FFAE-168D-4830-9AC3-D5B969D7CACD.jpeg

These large pillars would make some great scenery on the tabletop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PJetski said:

These large pillars would make some great scenery on the tabletop

I’m fully expecting something like that as a scenery piece when they do unleash the new Aelf factions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wonder if that Dankhold throggoth has the monster keyword. Would love to add it as one of the monsters armies might face when fighting in Ghur.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JPjr said:

If this policy means that one day we’ll get a ginormous Forge World cosmic Slaanesh in Aelf bondage model then I for one heartily approve.

0767FFAE-168D-4830-9AC3-D5B969D7CACD.jpeg

Ah yes I too love the scene of Slaanesh being trapped in a non-consensual bondage hate f#$% scenario after she vored the Elven race and their gods are currently trying to get her to regurgitate them onto them. (If this is too much I can remove this)

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KaltosDrake said:

AoSGloomspite-Jan3-Feature14yc2.jpg

Oh my, that giant troggoth on the background with a centipede in 1 hand might be a wizard🤩

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JPjr said:

If this policy means that one day we’ll get a ginormous Forge World cosmic Slaanesh in Aelf bondage model then I for one heartily approve.

0767FFAE-168D-4830-9AC3-D5B969D7CACD.jpeg

So, I have seen this picture a million times now and I just now noticed the chains connect with the shadow and the shadow is in the shape of Slaanesh.  I never really examined this picture too much and I assumed the purple star was slaanesh and the chains were going into that.  Well done GW artist person...

I wonder what other pictures I should examine closer...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+++ Mod Hat On +++

Folks, I know you are all excited about Gloomspite grots, but no leaked photos please! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know of any KO or Dispossesed rumors floating around the ether? Can't help but feel in all the rising destruction, elf and  chaos hype that  Dwarves in general seem woefully undermentioned! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Shankelton said:

Anyone know of any KO or Dispossesed rumors floating around the ether? Can't help but feel in all the rising destruction, elf and  chaos hype that  Dwarves in general seem woefully undermentioned! 

Just our grumbling.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, mmmbbb3 said:

do you guys think we might get some more spiderfang units? to me they are the coolest, and i would hate for them to be neglegted. they only have 3 units!!

I think it's just whatever is in the Gloomspite Gitz tome. At least you got awesome new squigs and troggoths?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't seen any mention, but I'm sure seeing a lot of mushroom terrain popping up in these photos, and it looks mighty smooth and similar, so I'm dubious that it is hand made. I'd bet a terrain kit is still coming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, calcysimon said:

Oh my, that giant troggoth on the background with a centipede in 1 hand might be a wizard🤩

 

 

That’s gotta be the Dankhold Trogboss, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
Spoiler

AoSGloomspite-Jan3-Feature14yc2.jpg.e3e7

 

9 hours ago, Gaz Taylor said:

+++ Mod Hat On +++

Folks, I know you are all excited about Gloomspite grots, but no leaked photos please! 

 

I'm sorry, i didn't know that, even thought, it's not a leaked photo. It appears in the games workshop store, at the bottom of the front page. 

Edited by KaltosDrake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, KaltosDrake said:
  Reveal hidden contents

AoSGloomspite-Jan3-Feature14yc2.jpg.e3e7

 

 

I'm sorry, i didn't know that, even thought, it's not a leaked photo. It appears in the games workshop store, at the bottom of the front page. 

It's not that one. I removed the offending one (Battalion Warscroll from the new Battletome) ;) 

Anything which appears from a GW website/Facebook/Instagram is fine. Anything from GW employees in their social media should be taken with a pinch of salt as that often can be something they are working on for their own fun. ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've got bad news for us warhammer fans:

Paint pots and Start Collecting sets are going up in prices after the 4th of February.

I'm not going to digress into a discusion about inflation, it's just an heads-up.

Source: https://www.warhammer-community.com/2019/01/04/a-quick-heads-up/?fbclid=IwAR1-LqDJxjIlXJSzATXT3YQ3RhIhEVT2kbt2amJY_Dv4n7uKDpFnJLE3NVc#utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_campaign=WHTV&utm_content=WHTVHeadsupJan4

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love Skagrott so much. His spell is "Nikkit! Nikkit!". His weapon is "Da Moon Onna Stick". He is the ****** "herald of the Everdank". He is perfection.

AoSGloomspiteUnits-Jan4-LoonKingWarscrol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Another thing I noticed about the Boingrot Bounderz:

AoSGloomspiteUnits-Jan4-BoingrotWarscroll54bfhas.jpg

In the article the following is stated:

Quote

These guys are absurdly deadly on the charge  a unit of 10 will throw out 40 attacks, hitting on a 4+ and wounding on a 3+ with a Rend of -1, dealing a deluge of mortal wounds while they’re at it.

Does that mean that a box might contain 10 Squig riders or do you think GW just wanted to show the amount of damage they can put out? I just found it odd that they would talk about units of 10 if the box will contain only 5 squig riders.

Edited by Infeston

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Strange, there are not so many squiggly-beast followers next to the dankhol troggboss? I see one spider and the crushed centipide. 

I think I will add some critters to his base. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So the GW webstore has been updated with Gloomspite Gitz, which is currently Spiderfang and The Moonclan stuff that's not in the process of being replaced or reboxed along with the old Gitmob Shaman. So the big Grots section is gone, and as are the Gitmob grots are gone, not even listed under All Destruction anymore. Greenskinz are still there and actually have a section. It doesn't seem that they're simply not indexed either, you can't search for them and incoming links from Google go nowhere. Is GW finally getting brave enough to purge models they don't plan on supporting going forward?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, bsharitt said:

So the GW webstore has been updated with Gloomspite Gitz, which is currently Spiderfang and The Moonclan stuff that's not in the process of being replaced or reboxed along with the old Gitmob Shaman. So the big Grots section is gone, and as are the Gitmob grots are gone, not even listed under All Destruction anymore. Greenskinz are still there and actually have a section. It doesn't seem that they're simply not indexed either, you can't search for them and incoming links from Google go nowhere. Is GW finally getting brave enough to purge models they don't plan on supporting going forward?

Also very interesting: They put Man-Eaters and Firebellies back into the Gutbusters section. So do they plan to unite the Ogors?

I first thought they might have big plans for these factions. But this shows that they maybe did not know why they have done this. 

Edited by Infeston

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it just me, or does the Trogboss look way worse than the normal Dankhold Troggoth? Really weird pose IMO 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, robinlvalentine said:

Is it just me, or does the Trogboss look way worse than the normal Dankhold Troggoth? Really weird pose IMO 

I like both, but the boss face is uninspiring, which is a massive shame. Still hoping theres at least one more or GS it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same for me. I like the normal Dankhold Troggoth more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Infeston said:

Also very interesting: They put Man-Eaters and Firebellies back into the Gutbusters section. So do they plan to unite the Ogors?

I first thought they might have big plans for these factions. But this shows that they maybe did not know why they have done this. 

Yes. I mentioned this in the thread last year. Heard 2019 would have an Ogor tome. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...