Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

One thing that seems to be cropping up between the new squig herder in the Underworlds warband and this cover is more armor in the newer goblins, which helps tie together the gitmob stuff who have a bit more armor going on than the robes of the Moonclan.

• Like 1

I’m hoping they get new sculpts. Old ones are ok but the Underworlds warband shows just how good new ones could be.

If you mean the basic infantry with bows they were identical to the old ones.

1 minute ago, michu said:

They were already on rounds. The only reason for repackaging I see is to change the faction name to Gloomspite Gitz.

That could be the case. Does anyone remember if they repacked any of the Beasts of Chaos stuff before they got a new book? I didn't think they did and I have a box of Gors I bought after the book came out and it's the new packaging with round bases and even the current darker AoS logo(I think that just started this year?), but the faction is listed as Brayherds, but current box pictures on GWs website has Beasts of Chaos on the Gors box.

4 minutes ago, michu said:

If you mean the basic infantry with bows they were identical to the old ones.

In pose, yes. In quality, no.

• Like 2

Oh man, that artwork, this may be a buy in from me, damn it. Sensible me gets rather irrate at warhammer me when good releases happen.

• Like 2

Oooo a great pairing for my eventual destruction themed army if it’s true. I wasn’t hyped for goblins but now I definitely am. 

I heard there is a scenery piece which is a ruin covered in mushrooms, althe Loon King who is a named character, some new squig riders, a big mangler squig, some fungoid trolls and some new fanatics. I reckon the three eyed guy has to be a model as well, but that's a total guess.

We will see tomorrow I hope. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • LOVE IT! 2

23 minutes ago, HollowHills said:

I heard there is a scenery piece which is a ruin covered in mushrooms, althe Loon King who is a named character, some new squig riders, a big mangler squig, some fungoid trolls and some new fanatics. I reckon the three eyed guy has to be a model as well, but that's a total guess.

Curious how revealing tomorrow's trailer will be. If it really is getting actually released soon, I'm guessing/hoping that it'll be views of actual models and we should see most of the new models.

My guess is a DoK trailer tomorrow and a full reveal on the 5th, with some stuff in between.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, HollowHills said:

Those would be cool. I am hoping for new core models of some sort. We will find out soon!

6 hours ago, cofaxest said:

No comments

v608JjiYH80.jpg

Welp I'm sold, bring on tomorrow GW I can not wait!

If they wanted to make us feel child again waiting to unwrap our Christmas presents....it's working on me.

Damn WH community not updating faster!

• Like 1

The banner has gone full gobbo loony, but I can't examine it on my phone. I assume the vid will drop any minute now.

5 minutes ago, Waiyuren said:

Is that a pair of yetees way in the back?

Looks like troggoths but kinda of wintery in the moonlight 

6 minutes ago, Waiyuren said:

Is that a pair of yetees way in the back?

Troggoths I presume.  There is the new one in the upcoming shadespire set and we are rumoured to be getting two new kinds with this release (I dont know how good these rumours are but there was a list going round facebook last night)

Edited by RexHavoc

Just now, RexHavoc said:

Troggoths I presume.  There is the new one in the upcoming shadespire set and we are rumoured to be getting two new kinds with this release (I dont know how good these rumours are but there was a list going round facebook last night)

Where is this list?

Hmm the one on the far right in front of the squigwith the nice sledgehammer looks like a Fimir 

And there two white furry thing on the far background

What a great thing to wake up to! 

Merry Grotmas!

• Like 1

I see trolls, I see squigs with either bone protusions or armour, i see a squig  which rivals the trolls in size, I see and empty bank account and a sullen fiance. Bless you GW.

Edited by Kronos
  • Haha 3