Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

12 hours ago, Sete said:

Zombies for pre order. Yeah nah mate.

I know right. 

Also did anybody else notice their are new 'start collecting' boxes for three of the Heralds but none for the lord ordinator :S Seriously confused why that one would be excluded. 

5a780cbc6ce08_ScreenShot2018-02-05at08_49_38.png.031ddca1f183f75a3cb5209666f2ff9a.png

13 minutes ago, Kramer said:

I know right. 

Also did anybody else notice their are new 'start collecting' boxes for three of the Heralds but none for the lord ordinator :S Seriously confused why that one would be excluded. 

Could it be that GW doesn't have any plastic ORDER WAR MACHINE models right now?
It's the only reason I can think of why they wouldn't make one for him.

Edit: No they are there :P I don't know why they skipped him...

12 hours ago, Sete said:

Zombies for pre order. Yeah nah mate.

Let's party like it's 1999.

Edited by Killax
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Killax said:

Edit: No they are there :P I don't know why they skipped him...

13 hours ago, Sete said:

Haha I hardly have any metal war machines left. Even my organ guns are plastic. 

• Like 1

Stormcast are getting a new SC box soon, so maybe they didn't want to cannibalize sales from that release?

• Like 1

That does not make sense. Also those groups with the Heralds are not Start collecting things. They are just several units bundled together. (For the same cost they would be for getting them separately.) 

It looks like the structures of those bundles are

Start Collecting Set

Herald

Centrepiece Model (Warshrine, Terrorgheist, Maw-Krusha).

The Ordinator doesn't really have a piece that makes sense for the Centrepiece. The Ironweld Arsenal stuff hasn't been repackaged for Age of Sigmar yet (So rules out the Steam Tank). Which would basically leave you with a Kharadron Overlords ship which doesn't really feel right in a Stormcast army.

So I think from a first look it feels weird, but once you kinda look under the hood a bit it makes some sense as to why there isn't one for the Ordinator. 

Something I feel inclined to point out would not be an issue if GW just sold all their kits with round bases. Pretty sure almost all their square based kits are webstore only now, and even if they don't want to repackage stock they could always ship them with rounds outside the pack anyway given they're all on the webstore.

10 minutes ago, someone2040 said:

The Ordinator doesn't really have a piece that makes sense for the Centrepiece. The Ironweld Arsenal stuff hasn't been repackaged for Age of Sigmar yet (So rules out the Steam Tank). Which would basically leave you with a Kharadron Overlords ship which doesn't really feel right in a Stormcast army.

There's the Gyrobomber/copter.

Also, I noticed that the morghasts are listed under preorders, but they were already reboxed for AoS. Any ideas of what's going on there?

8 minutes ago, bsharitt said:

There's the Gyrobomber/copter.

That is true, hadn't noticed they'd been resupplied on rounds (I guess perhaps when they were included as part of the Free Cities they got a box update as well. Which is strange that the Free Peoples kits haven't).

That being said, the Gyro-kits aren't exactly super large to be centrepiece models, and probably were overlooked as something that makes sense alongside the Ordinator (Them being fast moving flyers ahead of the army).

34 minutes ago, bsharitt said:

Also, I noticed that the morghasts are listed under preorders, but they were already reboxed for AoS. Any ideas of what's going on there?

new warscroll has new options

I hope that there won't be a mess with the kits: some olds kits (mortis engine, neferata, morghasts etc...) have new options. It seems that there will be some new kits. Problem: old one are not all solds (especially in the retailer shops). When I buy a SC for example, I'd like to be sure that this is the new kit with all options. Example: the mortis engine in the SC malignat has 2 options. It should now have 3. same for the other kits

Just now, GeneralZero said:

I hope that there won't be a mess with the kits: some olds kits (mortis engine, neferata, morghasts etc...) have new options. It seems that there will be some new kits. Problem: old one are not all solds (especially in the retailer shops). When I buy a SC for example, I'd like to be sure that this is the new kit with all options. Example: the mortis engine in the SC malignat has 2 options. It should now have 3. same for the other kits

The kits are not changinging. They just added a new way to use the existing parts. Same as they did with Flesh Eater Courts.

• Like 1

Ok my bad it was my first fast look ;) 

It sure looks like something Death :P 

• Haha 1

I think it might be the guys with the human arms alongside the knight of shrouds.igor-sid-35-undex-knight.jpg.ca6a836b88c86d5bd3f231a04c0740db.jpg.f44aef651b0d31051c4f6ca83643f140.jpg

It is unusual these days to see foreground characters that do not have miniatures, and the skeletal head, flesh arm look is in two pieces of Malign Portents art.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Chikout said:

Nonsense. It is as death as it gets. Compare it with the back of the knight of shrouds.Feb6-RumourEngine1wnd.jpg.38c6434b6c846cf635160eacf934b979.jpg_20180206_222630.JPG.a85aeb37d790fd93b991f46397f70344.JPG

An undead plastic sister of battle. But yeah, that's almost certainly death. Technically I suppose if could be Nurgle, but I'm going to assume they might be done for a while. And just to go into full speculative mode, it looks vaguely nighthauntish, but I'm going to guess it's one of the wraiths in the picture a few posts up and we'll be getting them in a 10 man unit size.

11 minutes ago, bsharitt said:

An undead plastic sister of battle

or a well disguised thunderhawk. 

But seriously, something in the line with the knight of shrouds.