The Rumour Thread

1 hour ago, Barkanaut said:

I think I figured it out. What if the treasure is a pirate treasure. Undead pirate treasure. 

Undead pirates are a dime a dozen in fantasy games.  What we need are Ogre pirates.  This is obviously the direction the new Gutbusters are going in because I just came to the conclusion that it would be awesome.

Edited by Skabnoze

14 hours ago, Mungrun said:

Wanderers NEXT??

The Glade Guard is not available  anymore (sold out online).

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Glade-Guardhttps://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Glade-Guard

And now this image:

RumourEngine-Mar5-Image20tveg.jpg

New battletome and new miniatures?

Glade guard still available in the US. This isn't the first time that glade guard went out of stock online. Really wish we'd get a release, I love my wanderers

• Like 1

7 hours ago, novakai said:

and they did hinted of a BoC release with hammerhall herald before hand so it didn't come out of the blue

You mean that poster we were all so convinced that skaven would have been released?

Yeah I’m going for that out of no where release explanation. 

And remember misinformation Kills-kills

(Yes-yes)

13 minutes ago, Kramer said:

Hopefull fools! Can’t you see that’s part of the fabled Ogor release? 

The Dread Pirate Captain Greasus goldtooth is back baby! After buying his safety during the end times with some god he is finally rich enough again to show himself. 

Fixed that for you.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, sorokyl said:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2019/02/08/8th-feb-lvo-studio-preview-2019-revealed-new-chaos-space-marines-sisters-of-battle-and-moregw-homepage-post-1/
"2019 will see new battletomes for every Grand Alliance! Some brand-new armies will be joining the fray, as well as classic armies updated for the new edition."
If you take this literally, then there are 2 or more brand new armies in 2019. 

No mention of Aelves though, which is my point

1 hour ago, Skreech Verminking said:

You mean that poster we were all so convinced that skaven would have been released?

Yeah I’m going for that out of no where release explanation. 

And remember misinformation Kills-kills

(Yes-yes)

Or people where bit bias of which army they wanted to be release at the time

• Haha 2

The last couple of years the news from Gama came on the Wednesday,  so we can expect news a week from today. In 2017 they showed the trailer which revealed the entire Kharadron Overlords range and last year they announced Kill team so there is a good chance we will see something big. 

They certainly need a new news slot for AoS - the only thing we've got left is Warcry and Khorne and with the latter all we really need is a date and a sight of the terrain feature; the former needs a bit more detail adn fleshing out but we've still no idea if its a board game; a grand campaign; a skirmish style game; a computer game or whatever. 

Ok its probably not a computer game .

4 hours ago, Kramer said:

Hopefull fools! Can’t you see that’s part of the fabled Ogor release? 

Greasus goldtooth is back baby! After buying his safety during the end times with some god he is finally rich enough again to show himself. 

Honestly I think that’s probably the most reasonable suggestion I’ve read so far. Treasure Hoards, which this appears to be, tend to be representative of plunder from other cultures, not their own. 

Hey look what I stole from myself

Edited by Nos
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

50 minutes ago, Nos said:

Honestly I think that’s probably the most reasonable suggestion I’ve read so far. Treasure Hoards, which this appears to be, tend to be representative of plunder from other cultures, not their own. 

Has anyone read the short Story about the Idoneth? I think it was called 'The Sea Taketh'.

There where Kharadron who took something from the Idoneth, just to get hunted down by them.

So I think youre right, Kharadron could also be a possibility. Kharadron scenery?

But to be honest could be anything 9_9

56 minutes ago, Nos said:

Speculation: Idoneth endless spell: Illusionary gold! Distract your enemies on the battlefield with the illusion of gold. Effect: Targets within X" move towards the gold pile in each hero phase.

More likely: Chaos or destruction related base, either an objective/terrain piece or perhaps less likely a model. 

• Like 1

I think it's highly likely that it's part of Deepkins Endless Spells, I expect LoN, Nurgle, DoK and ID to get some kind of endless spells (maybe even bundled together with next magic expansion as GW confirmed more neautral endless spells as well) as they won't get new books anytime soon and it's  GW plan to make endles spells for every faction that has Battletome. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nos said:

This is pretty much why I threw out Scourge Privateers as a shot in the dark guess. But really let's face it as cool as pirate elves are I don't think they'll be getting their own faction anytime soon if at all, but a man can dream!