The Rumour Thread

25 minutes ago, sorokyl said:

I wouldn't really put much weight behind this website, I don't think they put much effort into this part.  Doesn't have "gloomspite" for example, just "grots"

The Grots description mentions Moonclan, Spiderfang, and Troggoths working together. 

So ehm if NDA is silenced for bringing rumours to the rumour thread I guess subjects are pretty open now... 

So whats it gonna be Pats or Rams?

Ever think Trump will get his wall?

Btw. Whos your favourite Jersey Shore character?

Never liked the color beige how do you guys feel about it?

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Greasygeek said:

So ehm if NDA is silenced for bringing rumours to the rumour thread I guess subjects are pretty open now... 

Don't care for the first 3 but beige is a nice neutral colour. Also this is the rumour thread not the beige thread 

1 hour ago, Ndabreaker said:

Sorry guys I will not be posting any more rumours. Have been asked to stop by Ben. I believe someone messaged him saying I was someone else. 

I dont know who Mark is but watch your back mate someones got it in for you. 

Cheers guys its been great talking to you all the last few days. Still a great website but certainly a few nasty people here. About to get banned so good bye

No idea whether the rumours are true or not, but I don't understand why the site owner needs to stop them being posted.

Well... I do but I better not go back to my old conspiracy theories... 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Greasygeek said:

they win ever other year so it probably Pats much to my dismay

there realistically to much legal and land issues for it to ever happen within a reasonable time

Umm Snooki or JWOWW 

Beige is awesome you heretic

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HollowHills said:

No idea whether the rumours are true or not, but I don't understand why the site owner needs to stop them being posted.

Well... I do but I better not go back to my old conspiracy theories... 

Is everyone in GW pocket these days?

Well if rumours can't be discussed on a forum what's the point? 

Thanks for the rumours NDA, and godspeed you handsome devil.

Beige is great if you want to be invisible.

Edited by Sete
  • Like 3

Rules make no sense. Its a rumor thread where rumormongers get banned, we cant post leaked images, whats the point?

Oooo sure am happy about [latest warhammer community post] isn't [mod-approved topic] quite interesting, eh wot?

(stormcast, human or not?! Fantasy was better than AoS, dwarfs>elves, wololololololo!)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, svnvaldez said:

So TGA has a rumor thread and you get asked to stop sharing rumors... wonderful judgment by the mods.

To be fair, a poster who openly flaunts his or her disregard for an NDA is probably someone who is at odds with the basic principles of this site, and proper societal behavior as a whole.

Please note, I'm not saying the NDA person is evil or that we, as a group, didn't appreciate the info. I'm just saying what with that user name, I'm not at all surprised he/she was asked to stop.

(Personal note: I've signed many NDAs in my time. I've wanted very much to break them. Integrity demanded that I didn't. There's a special place in the Realm of Chaos for people who betray trust.)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Yeah, totally understand where the site is coming from. 

It's unfortunate, but as a consumer I do appreciate the rumors! Will just have to wait if there was validity to them. If most of them do prove to be true in the coming months, then that certainly was a huge breach of an NDA if we got even a vague idea of the schedule for the next year+.

I'll still undoubtedly get sucked into GW's teaser hype though. Those voiced shorts and teasers are my crack. xD

3 hours ago, Greasygeek said:

Patriots, but it should be the Saints

I wish we would just focus on more agents, and better legal matters for immigration

Sips is from Jersey (if anyone knows I love you)

Beige is a great natural color

Edited by Ragnar Alpaca
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, herohammer said:

Is there any point to this thread if rumors are not supposed to be posted or discussed? I say close it before we get more pages of inane discussion like the last page and a half.

On the flip side, it never hurts to put most of the inane discussion in one place.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, herohammer said:

Is there any point to this thread if rumors are not supposed to be posted or discussed? I say close it before we get more pages of inane discussion like the last page and a half.

Yeah i agree.

This is ridiculous.  I have never seen a hockey forum where they aren't allowed to talk hockey.

This happens when side owners are concerned about their couple of pennies they make.

But having advertisement banners that link to cheap knock off dice for Age of Sigmar is perfectly fine.

It's always like that. A page made from fans for fans gets offered 4$ per month and then turns into a circus.

• Like 4

Someone breaking an NDA is on the individual bound by the contract, once the info is public there's no stopping it from spreading. Besides, where's the fun in stopping absolute madmen from throwing out there nerdy wishes, half-truths and straw grasping hopes for all to discuss?

Also, i'll admit to owning beige pants...

Edited by Lucky Snake Eyes
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Overread said:

I sort of hope its not, if only because that would set in stone the idea that skaven will get individual clan battletomes. I'd far rather they gave them a universal update in advance of a new unified tome. It might be as simple as giving skaven the ability to take any other clan skaven keyword armies without the allies limit and then providing a few battalions and an alliance ability or two. 

How about the Slaves to Darkness approach for Clan Verminus? Keep the big clans separate (buy able to ally between each other) to keep overall flavour but then let Clan Verminus take the keywords for the other clans and be included in their army. Would allow them to make more specific allegiance abilities (Skyre getting a better version of warpstone sparks, moulder getting something about rampaging monsters etc) whilst still allowing 400pts of other clans plus Clan rats, storm rats, warlords etc to pad the numbers.

That said, eshin may need to be folded into Verminus since I think they aren't really the grand army type.

Morning everyone. 

Ive spoken with NDABreaker and unfortunately  it’s someone having his own little fun and wishlisting. 

I’m going to clear this up into its own thread. 

EDIT:  I posted this before reading the thread. So let me be clear. 

I meassaged the poster and before he got back to me he came here to say he was being silenced. 

I then explained that the site software can track the devices used to make posts, showing 2 accounts posting from the same phone and his tune changed  

I know who the poster is but I’m not going to share his name  so let’s leave it as that  

for the record, I love rumours, I also love wishlists but let’s not confuse the two  

• Like 16
  • Thanks 8
  • Haha 5